“My hang out❣️”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The architecture of atmosphere was inspired in an ancient Gilak themes which relevant to north of Iran. Best place for hanging out.
We had lunch here for many times, the menu is so delicious and has a variety such as appetizer, kebabs and amazing traditional Gilak cuisine. Unfortunately, the last time that we had lunch there the taste of my favorite plate(Baghali polo with Gardan) was totally awful. But, I hope this taste gets better at this moment.
The service is also wonderful.
The branch of Jordan street is also highly recommended.

1  Thank ApenaN1

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I did not enjoy the food which was served in this restaurant. I tried north foods too much but this restaurant's food was not acceptable which i expected.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

It is in a small shopping mall . The restaurant is small . The food is excellent, north of Iran speciality, tasty and delicious with lots of verity.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went for a late dinner. This place serves the best chisk ebab I have aver tasted. It was very tender and jucy. The starter was a mezza, which was very good. Unfortunately a ber or vine is not allowed in Iran, but the non alcoholic drinks they make are exxcelent.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

If you deviate from the menu at all beware. After ten minutes solid negotiation I was presented with a plate of unwashed spinach (not cooked) because I have a dairy allergy and didn’t want the yoghurt sauce mixed into the cooked spinach.
The garlic bread isn’t great and the fish and bean khoresh was mild but fine.
The service really let us down and despite coming recommended it was too difficult to order even in Farsi, English, and with multiple staff who eventually ignored us completely. The hostess however was lovely.