“Enchanting French Atmosphere and Family Vibes”

L'Entrecote de Teheran
Ranked #72 of 742 Restaurants in Tehran
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went to L'Entrocote restaurant with a couple of friends last weekend and I must say I was astonished by the beauty, the elegant taste and the attention to detail all around me when I first walked in. As a costumer you can clearly feel the persian-french vibes of the family owned place, in the warmth of their welcome, in the lights that illuminate every single corner of the restaurant, in their flowers carefully arranged on every table, in the paintings against the wall, but especially in their music and their delicious one of a kind cuisine, we started with a delicious onion soup covered with melted cheese, then went on and had veggies, fries and entrecôte that were absolutely superbe! but the grand final was in the desserts I ordered cheesecake for myself and ate it all in one bite but couldn't resist to the temptation of stealing the profiteroles from my friend! I ended up eating all her portion and ordering a second one for myself! That's how good they were!
I highly recommend this place for a romantic dinner for couples and for a group of friends that wants to catch up after a long time.
The vibe is very cosy, elegant and the music makes the experience absolutely unique!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We had lunch here a few times while on the tehran visiting family and friends. The servers here are just wonderful and have great memories it seems. We order seafood and enjoyed the view of restaurant with our delicious lunch. Must try!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I got an appointment to invite my colleague to chat and talk in French restaurant l’ Entrecote de TEHRAN . The atmosphere was calm, convenient and even friendly, it was classical and cozy. Mustard sauce was very delicious along with a steak. I would advise you to try these exclusive steaks with its special sauce.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank apirani3784
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

For a change to get away from usual rice and kebab we tried L'Entrecote.
Tasty meet (ask double rare !!). French fries, kind of cafe de Paris sauce. Good, nice place, Parisian brasserie atmosphere, cosy. But highly exaggerated price. You get the same in Paris with 1 bottle of very fine Bordeaux or Bourgogne. Here it is with lemon alcohol free beer !!!
Come on guys..... stay reasonnable !! You are not on the Champs Elysees !

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank vincentdW3327PM
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended me this one . But that s not perfect at all also high prices !
Most of ur plate is french fries! Not any expert sauce for a steak ! Atmosphere is very normal . Just high prices for nothing special .

Date of visit: March 2017