“Pretty good”

Ranked #42 of 675 Restaurants in Tehran
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This is good probably above average ,quality wise it’s good. SPU is still the best though in Tehran imo

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had chelow kabab at Nayeb Restaurant 40 years ago before I left Tehran. At that time it was the best chelow kabab you could find in Tehran. Now, returning after 40 years, I find it to still be the best. Not to mention the excellent service.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Great place for traditional food specially Kabab. A friend took me there and I was wonderfully surprised. great food , awesome service.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I came to this restaurant for a business lunch with some colleagues.

The brach I visited was in Kaj Square in the North of Tehran in Sadat Abad.

The venue is very classy with professional and friendly staff

The decor and setting is luxurious and is clearly in the higher end spectrum of dining in Tehran.

Nayeb is famous for its kebabs, and on this occasion, we had chicken kebeb, or Joojeh Kabab.

The portions were huge with succulent marinated saffron chicken, white fluffy rice and an excellent range of self service salads.

Highly recommended and probably the nicest chicken kebab I've had in Iran.

Staff are very precise, food is of high quality and you feel very content after eating.

I will definitely return to this restaurant, and I highly recommend this venue.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I have had almost all of its plates.I suggest you to try its kebabs especially ribs.Thats awesome!Other plates in my opinion are average.