US$158
US$145
US$197
US$128
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$107
US$180
US$160
US$128
Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$159
US$144
US$234
US$171
US$147
US$134
US$407
All reviewsclassic hotelswimming poolbus stationbab al bahrainplace to staysaudissouqtub
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Its actually a Okay hotel.
Location is not too bad, hotel staff are, hmmm how do i put it... Every little thing they do for us, they want a tip and they are not shameful asking for the money. If i ever visit Bahrain again, will surely not stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Multidrop G
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Hotel is very traditional & friendly staff specially hotel facility are very good i like the swimming pool of the hotel is very big and rooms are enough comfortable & not expensive its in your budget as well , very near to downtown .

Room Tip: swimming pool view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank AlsafirHotelandTower
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I have spent at this hotel 2 nights about a week ago. Not sure how it acquired 4 stars but it does not deserve more than 2. The rooms look old and outdated.
On the bright side, the sheets were clean, the bathroom too and the front desk people were very nice. Had some issues with the WiFi but they were rapidly resolved.
I can understand why people would complain about the noise. I was lucky to have my room far from the clubs but I could still hear it.
The hotel offers a good price but lower your expectations before getting there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
GulfGateHotel, Sales Department at Gulf Gate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Catalina
Thank you for staying in the Gulf Gate Hotel. We offer our sincere apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations. We have some renovation work going on in the hotel, to improve the facilities . Once again thank you for giving us your feedback that will help us to improve our services. Looking forward to welcoming to you again soon.

Thanks and best regards,
Rorita Saldanha

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The hotel looks good, and have all the facilities what you need while in Manama. it's located in the city center, and most of the attractions are within walking distance. The hotel has many in-house dance clubs. But the number of Saudis who come on weekend days make it very difficult for other guests to visit the clubs and do any other activity.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floors are quite than the lower floors.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
GulfGateHotel, Ast.Sales & Marketing Manager at Gulf Gate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Abdul

we truly appreciate sharing your experience with us.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay. We have shared your comments with the team.

Please do feel free to contact me directly at gulfgate@batelco.com.bh

We do hope to welcome you again for a delightful experience on our private island.

Rorita Saldanha
Gulf Gate Hotel Bahrain.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Great location. A few minutes walk to manama bus station and bab Al bahrain souq in either direction. As a backpacker on a budget this was important for me. I arrived at 10am due to an early flight and I was checked in straight away and upgraded. Friendly staff generally. The reception decor is bright... personally I loved it. The room was classic style. Clean but not so modern. The bath tub had some staining but otherwise clean. Nice pool and small sauna and outside jacuzzi... Didn't use them though I planned to. Pool unheated. Surprisingly nice buffet breakfast given past reviews. Breads humous cheeses fruits and hot breakfast. I was in bed before 11pm but personally didn't see any ladies walking the corridor. I could hear music from the hotel bar and nightclub though. However from 10pm in the reception and bars onwards it felt more of a single man's hotel. They gave me a late check out if 2pm too which was a great surprise.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo