We went to bahrain as a family vacation from Riyadh.We stayed there for 3 nights.We were given the double room on the 9th floor the view was just breathtaking.It was a decent hotel and less of hanky panky as we had shifted from a least family oriented hotel.
The location and food was superb,being in city centre all the malls and attractions,banks,money exchange centre and restaurants all were on easy access the staff was more than hospitable and also the room service was quick.But on the last day of stay there were problems in the area and we were stranded at city centre mall for hours together one of the best thing about this property was the security of the hotel was very good,access to the hotel was shut down from everywhere during the tensed up situations.
Though some renovation work was going on it was still bearable and not as big an issue during the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama