Having read mixed reviews about this hotel I was a little concerned about my stay. (this hotel was not my first choice)
I found the hotel clean, the staff attentive without being obtrusive. They provided airport transfers free of charge, furnished my room with tea and coffee making equipment on request and even provided free tranport to and from the F1 Grand Prix circuit.
I ate breakfast every day in the resturant and on 4 occaisions an evening meal, all of which were good.
The only faults I found were that the pool looked a little murky for me to try but that didn't defer others from using it and that there is building work on another hotel very closeby which made sitting out noisy.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel but its not really suitable for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bahrain is a four star hotel, ideally located in the "Adliya" district, it is the best choice for business and leisure. Just 8 kms. from the airport and a short drive time to the main business hubs, ports, industrial areas and conference / exhibition venues makes it perfect for business. It is even better for leisure - perfectly positioned within 5 minutes walk to the much explored "Block 338" or "Adliya Boulevard" which houses the best restaurants of Bahrain's, and a mere 6 kms. from all the leading shopping malls of Bahrain. Moderately priced with excellent proficient service makes it an all time favorite over all other for businessmen and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Ramada Manama
- Manama Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Manama
- Ramada Hotel Bahrain Manama