I took a quick trip (30 hours on the ground) to Bahrain over the weekend. I chose this hotel due to the free airport shuttle. I cant comment about how quick the pick up is, as for reasons not under the hotels control, I was stuck at immigration for 2 hours (this happened to almost everyone on my flight).
I was very excited to get to my room. I was so worn out by the long trip from the USA and the airport security issues that I didn't spend anytime in the hotel bar/restaurant. The bed was extremely comfortable and i fell right to sleep.
I had the complimentary breakfast buffet. i thought it was tasty. They even had bacon for the international clientele. There is not much in close walking distance to the hotel. I spent some time walking around to check out the mosque. I then spent time siting by the pool and having an overpriced drink (almost $9 USD for a beer). Unfortunately due to the buildings behind, the sun disappeared behind at around 15:00. I later discovered the beer in the minibar was a better deal
I had initially booked and extra night not knowing of the late check out options in advance. Upon check-out i was given a 50% discount on the second night due my check out at 18:00 hours. I did not ask for it, it was volunteered. Most hotels would be happy to just keep the money but i give this hotel much praise for doing the right thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bahrain is a four star hotel, ideally located in the "Adliya" district, it is the best choice for business and leisure. Just 8 kms. from the airport and a short drive time to the main business hubs, ports, industrial areas and conference / exhibition venues makes it perfect for business. It is even better for leisure - perfectly positioned within 5 minutes walk to the much explored "Block 338" or "Adliya Boulevard" which houses the best restaurants of Bahrain's, and a mere 6 kms. from all the leading shopping malls of Bahrain. Moderately priced with excellent proficient service makes it an all time favorite over all other for businessmen and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Ramada Manama
- Manama Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Manama
- Ramada Hotel Bahrain Manama