2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$130
Booking.comUS$130
Prestigia.comUS$192
1,116 results
All reviews private beach la perle chef ali pool bar seafood restaurant nice resort national museum sea view great pool room service close to the airport special thanks professional staff mel zytoun atef facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021

I would like to thank all of the staff for my wonderful stay. In particular, I want to thank Mr. Balal for his incredible service! Every morning, Mr. Balal would go out of his way to check on me and would bring me water, coffee, and tea. He was very kind and went above and beyond to serve my needs. Thank you Mr. Balal. Also, thank you room service and front desk for your excellent service! I highly recommend others to stay in this hotel while visiting Bahrain.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Amid Yazji, General Manager at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Dear Pjesse,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are truly thrilled that your stay at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort were extremely satisfactory.

In Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort we are always trying to upkeep our service and standards to meet with our valuable guest expectation, we are happy that our services and facilities were admired.

I will make sure that the hotel staff is aware of your positive review which definitely will motivate them to never stop improving their performance so they may be rewarded with such splendid comment

Best regards

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Large rooms, overlooking the water and a private beach. There restaurants are open for outdoor dining. Good COVID protocols. Breakfast was delivered every morning to the room - which I could enjoy on my balcony.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JonathanW480

Dear Jonathan,

First, let me thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your wonderful holidays experience online and for recommending us to Trip advisor’s readers.

It is our extreme delight to learn that you have spent a wonderful vacation and took pleasure in our services and facilities. Your satisfaction is for us our rule number one and we are pleased to success.

All the team is looking forward to welcome you again for another relaxing break

Reviewed 1 March 2021

My stay at the Novotel Resort was superb from start to finish. I arrived around 4pm and was checked in by the evening manger Mel, who was friendly, accommodating, and very pleasant to deal with. The hotel location is pretty convenient, being around 5 mins to The Avenues, 10 mins to Adliya and the airport, and around 15 mins to City Centre mall. The architecture of the hotel is beautiful and soothing, and I really appreciated the wall details in the room (which was very spacious). Having a sea view was quite relaxing, especially since we were there for a total of 14 days and spent a lot of our time working from the room - as we were not there on vacation, but for self-isolation before returning to KSA. The internet speed was decent, at 10 mbps, and hardly ever gave me trouble staying connected to my remote work desktop. Housekeeping brought us free bottled water whenever we had the room cleaned, which was great since there was no mini mart in close walking distance. By the end of my stay the room needed some troubleshooting (the internet went down, the fridge stopped working, and there was water leaking in the bathroom), but technicians were quickly sent and fixed these things in no time. Unfortunately the pool was closed as a COVID precaution, but I spent some time on the beach (although the water was too cold to swim), and the staff member always remembered my order. Overall, the hotel was reasonably priced in comparison to how nice it was, and I would highly recommend it to other travellers. If we are ever in Bahrain again, we would definitely return and stay here :)

Room tip: If getting a room without a balcony, ask for one with no security screen on the window (since it slightly obstructs the view of the water)
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Amid Yazji, General Manager at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Dear 800daniaj,

It is always a thrill to get a feedback, particularly when it is positive as your experience was.

We strive everyday to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay and marvelous time at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone. It really means a lot to us and our team members.

Thank you again for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Have been meaning to go to the Novotel for so long and finally got around to it. It was definitely worth the wait. We had dinner at Fishbone and the food was absolute perfection. The bruschetta, the ragu, ravioli, everything was to die for and even though I was so full after a banquet, I had to leave room for the delectable desserts on offer. Big compliments to the chef.
Mehdi was attentive all night and even made me a cocktail that wasn’t on the list (strongly recommend a chocolate martini). Service was 110%.
Can’t wait to go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Amid Yazji, General Manager at Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear olivia,

We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am really happy to read that the accommodations and services were up to your expectations, as complete satisfaction is our goal.

Together with my team, would very much appreciate to welcoming you as a regular guest and we are looking forward for your next visit.

We wish you all the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I have stayed at this beautiful property for the 1st time during my honeymoon, and I must stay that it was an amazing experience. From the staff friendliness, attentiveness, making you feel at home, to the great service and amazing food, and apart from all this, the great design of the hotel in all aspects (building, floor, rooms & Swimming pool.) I have stayed in many other luxury hotels, however the unique style of Novotel Bahrain can compete ll the others.

The breakfast was amazing, even during the Covid time, when you have to dine in your room, it was never felt like you get a regular breakfast box.

The Seafood restaurant was exceptional in terms of ambiance, food quality and service. I must sencerly say, this was my best

Dear AhmedMahrous87,

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sincerely