Lowest prices for your stay
CrownePlaza.com
SAVE US$30
Booking.comUS$154
PricelineUS$154
getaroom.comUS$158
All reviews harvesters bar steak night diplomatic area indian restaurant live band front office business trip the hotel staff special thanks room service excellent service swimming pool duty manager club lounge enjoyed my stay mosaique winnie
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For the past few weeks I have been staying at the Crown Plaza. Im traveling by myself and do my Daily meal at their pub the Harvester. I can only say how great Manik has been making sure I feel at home and always making sure my drinks keep coming. Hahahahaha. He has gone the extra mile in ensuring I feel like I’m back in the states. Manik and the entire team at the Crown Plaza have been great.
Kudos guys and keep up the great customer treatment.

Date of stay: April 2021
Crowne Plaza Bahrain, Owner at CROWNE PLAZA BAHRAIN, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ch2m,

We appreciate you taking your time to write such wonderful review and thank you for giving us a perfect rating. I am glad to know that we were able to make your stay comfortable and make you feel at home away from specially Manik. We truly believe in giving best service and facilities to our guest and will not hesitate if we have to take it a step further.

Your kind feedback will be shared with all the team members and I am sure they will be ecstatic reading it. Once again thank you giving a well deserved shout out to Manik.

It was our pleasure to have had your as one of our valued guests and will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Front Office

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cant describe how nice is been staying in this hotel for 14 nights. Customers service outstanding, food 5 stars and activity wise is one of the best I ever been in the middle est.. this guys take crown plaza bahrain to another level.. BRAVO

Dear Fatmpao,

Thank you for such wonderful feedback and 5 star rating, Crowne Plaza team really appreciates your effort. I am delighted to know that your 14 nights stay with us was wonderful and we were able to provide best experience. Your feed back will only be boosting our confidence and believe in our service style.

Your kind words will be shared with all the team members and I am sure they will be happy to read it. It was our pleasure to have had you as one of our valued guests and will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Front Office

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

I frequently visit Crowne plaza Bahrain la Mosaique restaurant to enjoy eating there and one most reason that makes my unforgettable moment is the efficient and professionalism of the team and I would like to point Sohel Rana who always makes things different iI really wish him all the best and wish from Crowne hotel management to motivate such people as they are a well represented to the respective Hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
Crowne Plaza Bahrain, Owner at CROWNE PLAZA BAHRAIN, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear ali_burashid,

Foremost, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about Crowne Plaza Bahrain and its well-knows outlet, the La Mosaique restaurant. I'm sure Sohel Rana will be appreciated and recognized by our management for all the hard work he does in order to keep our guests satisfied.

We hope to see you again and maybe next time with some of your friends so that they get to experience our fabulous offerings at La Mosaique such as Carnivore Night and Seafood Night.

Stay safe and best regards,

Rey Cadiz
Asst. Front Office Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Had a comfortable and great stay, thanks to this restaurant people namely Sohel, Guna, Lilibeth, Suzain, Jalandar and Ratish. Kudos also to Bryan, Anita, and Siju. Warm welcome were given by Rey, Winnie, Deepak, and Preeti. Will certainly be back given the chance.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Crowne Plaza Bahrain, Owner at CROWNE PLAZA BAHRAIN, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Geoftrip,

Crowne Plaza Bahrain team appreciates you taking out your valuable time to write such marvelous review and thanks you for giving us perfect rating. I am pleased to know that your stay was comfortable and you were able to enjoy your time. I feel delighted to see you were satisfied and my colleagues were able to make your stay memorable.

We are always in a constant attempt to make our service better to ensure comfort, safety and happiness of all our guests. I will be sharing your kind words with my colleagues and can assure you they will be overjoyed reading it especially Sohel, Guna, Lilibeth, Suzain, Jalandar, Ratish, Bryan, Anita, Siju, Rey, Winnie, Deepak, and Preeti.

It was our pleasure to have had you as one of our valued guests and hope to get many more opportunities in future to be at your service.

Front Desk

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

I had to stay here for 3 weeks for business. We were a large group so we had our own food laid on by the restaurant everyday as well . I’ve eaten all over the world and must say the food and service was nothing short of excellent. The staff were clearly working long hours as were we but everyday was met by a smile and professional service . In the evenings we had entertainment in the outside bar which was so great . This was all organised by Tania who was outstanding . The band actually interacted with us all and it was lovely to come away with feeling like we had made friends with Niki and Patrick . Couldn’t fault the treatment we all had from start to finish . Thankyou to all the staff . Look forward to coming back next year .

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Crowne Plaza Bahrain, Owner at CROWNE PLAZA BAHRAIN, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Rosspick1234,

Crowne Plaza Bahrain team appreciates you spending some of your valuable time to write such marvelous review for us and thanks you for the perfect rating. I am delighted to know that you experience was excellent and you enjoyed the facilities we had to offer. The kitchen team and service team will be ecstatic to know that you enjoyed the food and also enjoyed your time at our bar outdoors "The Backyard".

Your feedback is essential for us and we appreciate the time you put into it. I will be sharing your kind words with my colleagues especially Tania, Niki and Patrick, I am sure they will be grateful for it. Rest assured you will always be welcomed with a big smile by all of us whenever you travel need brings you back to Crowne Plaza Bahrain.

Front Desk