Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
getaroom.comUS$455
All reviews nice hotel swimming pool waikiki bahrain klub360
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Overall my stay was pleasant but the furniture was not that nice and clean but all appliances was there and functioning very good .. the beds were not comfortable enough and the real issue actually was when I asked to extend my stay they said it's okay but unfortunately they really annoyed me by calling the room and knocking the door asking for payment . I had 4 nights and i told the lady at the front desk i would extend one more night she said okay whenever you wake up just come by the front disk to complete the payment for the extended night but that never happened because the were knocking the door and calling on the phone from 12pm until 1 pm . Just wana tell them that I'm not gonna run away you should be ashamed of this treatment .

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank malare184960
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

I just want to say thank you for nice service to miss Sara who professional staff doing fast check in staying nice and comfortable stay at elite hotel and the waikiki bar so awesome place and the klub360 so entertaining..cleanliness suites perfectly to couples and family friend's where to stay surely to visit again thumsup guys.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RD_Manager, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Elite Crystal Hotel on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services. At The Elite Crystal we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I am delighted you had a memorable stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Friendly staff mostly receptionist!! check in was easy.. very nice and clean room klub360 was soo awesome place to hang-out with friends and the Waikiki bar and the smoking lounge in lower deck amazing view definitely to recommend to my family's and friends this hotel it was a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 January 2020

I stayed in hotel , staff smiling and welcoming. Waikiki pool area is relaxing . Drinks reasonable price
Front office staff specially Sahara, always helpful, next visit this is my hotel. Club 360 music nice n fun

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 25 October 2019

Good housekeeping and friendly staff. Reception staff make late check out. Many restaurant's around the hotel which minimize driving by car. Sitting around swimming pool at night really was nice and warmly.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OperationsManagerECH, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear Mr.Adolfo

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent stay at Elite Crystal Hotel.

We are truly delighted that we have exceeded your expectations and glad that you have recognized our team. Your kind compliments motivate us to deliver outstanding hospitality and services.

See you on your next visit to Bahrain. I personally look forward to welcoming you back. You could also reach our hotel reservation office directly to get avail great rates and exclusive deals.

Regards