“Greek breakfast”

Nereus Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #180 of 589 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a super Greek breakfast here. Five set menus to choose from, either 5 or 7bd. The waiter advised us to order two only (for a family of four) and he was absolutely right; it was plenty of food. The service was spot-on, and the atmosphere fairly authentic (for the middle of Bahrain!) Will definitely go back again as delicious food and great value.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Was passing by looking for a flat to rent and found this place at Arjan Village. It this original Greek ambiance about it. The classic white and blue (Greek), the “feel at home” atmosphere and a big balcony. The staff were friendly and neat. I had a “Nereus Frappe”. It definitely hit the spot. The food and desert menu looked very tempting, but did have the time to try some food (unfortunately). For couples or a casual get together, I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Had a breakfast and we got a 5 star service and delicious food for only BD 8 must try it. And they also have a salmon sandwich which i can say was the best

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have been searching for the tastes of Greece a long time. Nereus was spot on! The dessert were great and the set menus were ample, so, if you go, you better be hungry. The taste reminded me of the best flavours of Greece. It took me home!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I love a Greek coffee
I love the style and the menu
Really is a great place to do your work, study, meeting friends and relaxing