Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$19
eDreamsUS$254
TravelocityUS$254
StayForLongUS$274
All reviews long term stay two bedroom apartment small kitchen rooms are big breakfast buffet is dishwasher bahrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

Thank you so much for an amazing stay, staff are very friendly and professional. The breakfast buffet is to die for! Big thanks to Maria, she a is bubbly personality who made my stay amazing. She would warmly greet me each day and made sure I always felt welcome. Big thanks to Nagaraju, you make a mean omelette!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Shareef_E_Kharouba, Multi-Property Director of Operations at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Dear peternpeppers

The entire team appreciates your words and were happy to read your feedback on on your stay and certainly, breakfast experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bahrain.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Loved everything about the place. They were very friendly there, had plenty of amenities, and pretty good food.

Had a two bedroom apartment with a gulf view. Great view!!!! Room was really nice. Comfy beds, plenty of storage space, clean, nice but small kitchen. Had a dishwasher and a washer/dryer in the room along with a stove and oven.

Place had a really nice pool on the 20th floor overlooking all of Bahrain. Great views at night. Pretty decent gym with updated cardio equipment.

Short distance to the base I was working at. They had a shuttle that ran to and from also.

Really nice restaurant there with the best staff I've ever known.

Didn't want to leave. Love it here.

Room tip: Get a gulf view if possible
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Y72TRchristopherw
Shareef_E_Kharouba, Multi-Property Director of Operations at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Dear Y72TRchristopherw

Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your long term stay experience at the Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain

The entire team appreciates your words and were happy to read your feedback on their commitment delivering memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bahrain

Reviewed 12 October 2019

My family and I were in Bahrain for a night and 2 days and we stayed in Marriott Executive Apartments. We booked a 2 bedroom.

The experience was made pleasant by a lot of things: the reception, dining and kitchen staff individually made us feel that we were the only customers they have by being attentive to our needs, addressing us by our names, providing us the best service, giving us clear instructions on what they (can) provide, nearby places of interest, etc. Quite fast as well when we asked for additional coffee items in the room, an adapter (for my laptop)! I can tell it is their service-oriented attitude that makes it all.

Wait, the apartment is spacious and clean. Toiletries complete, a good view of Juffair and Manama. TVs, refrigerator (big), washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, flat iron and board, hair drier - all available.

Good choices of food for breakfast!

Perfect!

Date of stay: October 2019
Shareef_E_Kharouba, Multi-Property Director of Operations at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2019

Dear magidanajjar

Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience at the Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain.

The entire team appreciates your words and were happy to read your feedback and to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bahrain

Reviewed 2 October 2019

I stayed at the MEA for 12 months and have never experienced such fabulous hospitality anywhere before. I truly miss it every day since I’ve returned home to Australia. Every single staff member was amazing and made the MEA feel like my home for my time there.

The management of Mr. Shareef and Mr. Sameer were always there to help me with so many things as were the reception staff especially Emily, Karen and Faizen. The restaurant staff were truly wonderful as was the food. Every morning I was greeted by the smiling faces of Maria, Rose, Lallian, Omar and Joshua and had a delicious breakfast created my Rommel and Omar. They truly made each day special. The housekeeping staff were courteous and looked after everything so well - thanks to my two housekeepers Bijou and Venkat. The security staff were awesome - huge shout out to the magnificent Mr. Bijou - I miss our chats so much.

If you are looking for a home away from home in Bahrain, the MEA is definitely the place to stay.More

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Shareef_E_Kharouba, Multi-Property Director of Operations at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Dear RJ138

Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your 12 months experience at the Marriott Executive Apartments, Bahrain

The entire team appreciates your words and were touched to read your feedback. The restaurant team sends you a big hello and hopes you will come back to try the new restaurant which is opening in November - your favourite seat is reserved! Venkat and Bijou send you their regards, as do Sameer and the Guest Service team; Emily, Karen and Faizen. They all miss you and wish you a happy time back home.

Your acknowledgment of our team’s performance is much appreciated and I personally thank you for your recommendation. It was a pleasure to have had you stay with us for the last 12 months.

MEA will always be a home for you RJ138 -:)

T +973 17363999

Reviewed 27 September 2019

Stayed there for three months. Very professional staff. Huge shout out to Biju who provided wonderful service. He is outstanding. Rooms are very spacious. The Skywalk Café is always a good bet and the staff there are always helpful.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear nateb1998

Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience at the Marriott Executive Apartments, Bahrain

We appreciate your words and are happy to read your feedback. The restaurant team sends you a big hello and hopes you will come back to try the new restaurant which is opening in November. Biju also sends you regards and is very happy to read your kind comment.

Your acknowledgment of our team’s performance is much appreciated and I personally thank you for your this wonderful review.