Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$96
Booking.comUS$107
Expedia.comUS$96
PricelineUS$85
eDreamsUS$107
TravelocityUS$96
All reviews wonderful support visa process special appreciation my entire stay staff hospitality ground floor house keeping rooms are clean excellent hospitality room service front office saudi arabia nice stay boomers sree club bahrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I'm already back to my country yesterday, I was on solo travel visit to Bahrain on Feb 17th 2020, I stayed as usual in this hotel as fifth time so far, everything was wonderful as in general, in this occasion I would like to pass my greetings thanks to: Mr. Ravi ( Indian ) and Ms. Christina ( Romanian ) also would like to thank bell boys: Iqbal ( Bangladesh ) and Bhim ( Nepal ), I recommend you guys to give it a try.

Room tip: single rooms for 2 ( couple ) are big, swimming pool or sea view, central a/c and fully equipped.
Date of stay: February 2020
UdayMahar, General Manager at Pars International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear Mr. Groovy,

Thank you for your reviewing us on Tripadvisor and for your remark which constantly help us in improving our standards and the service to our guests. We appreciate your patronage and recognition of our value. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by our staff, Ms. Cristina,Mr. Ravi and our Bell Boys (Mr. Bhim & Iqbal). It will be a real pleasure for us to host you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

I like that hotel, good food, nice rooms. Good service. I recommend this place for your trips. Have three restaurants. At night time it's very loud music and a lot of fun, but it's better to be here without family. For men good relaxation. So You decide where to you.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for having taken the time to give us an evaluation of your stay. We appreciate your comment here and we thank you for your honest opinion. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Very fantastic bar and good atmosphere with beautiful peoples and very cooperative staff. I had great time and having nice food and drinks.

I have found very nice music and nice band they sing for me nice songs and enjoyed lots.

Vishal and priyanker are best serve to me as a friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shayan8

Dear Mr. Shayan,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed at Boomers, It is also great to read your praising words about our staff which we will share with them definitely. Your praising comments are very much appreciated.
On behalf of the entire Pars Hotel team, let me say thank you for expressing your appreciation.

Reviewed 6 February 2020

Airport pickup, visa assistance, room quality, cuisine, ambiance and a very good, friendly and helpful staff. Everything is just fantastic. This is all what everyone will look for. A leader in hospitality business.

1  Thank Vikrant K

Dear Mr. Vikrant,

Thank you for believing us. It is our endeavor to provide every possible comfort to our guests, to make your stay special and a unique experience. We wish to express our gratitude for appreciating.

Wram Regrds.

Reviewed 6 February 2020

It was a great days with pars international hotel Great ambiance and welcoming from Vivek special thanks to Vivek and chef muhammed good breakfast and food with good service of staff thanks to all for the wonderful stay

1  Thank 216nabile

Dear Mr. Nabile,

Thank you for writing us a good review as this is very important for us to evaluate and are pleased to know that your stay was comfortable.
We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words and we'd love to see you here again at Pars International Hotel.