All reviews mr ali excellent hospitality excellent breakfast excellent stay great hotel business trip nice gym reception desk enjoyed my stay professional staff special thanks food quality comfortable rooms recommend this hotel convenient location saudi arabia room service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I truly enjoyed the breakfast buffet...the variety & quality of food, well-trained staffs, spacious, open, upscaled ambience...it was truly outstanding. The hotel cleanliness is also superb. As the location of this hotel is conveniently in the heart of Riyadh city, I recommend business travellers to try their accommodation.

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
RoshRayhaanbyRotana, General Manager at Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your heart-warming feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to learn of your wonderful experience during your stay with us and will certainly pass on your kind feedback to my team. Stay up to date on our latest offers by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at he hotel two weeks ago, and didn’t get a receipt when I paid, only credit card slip. I’ve tried contacting the hotel by phone and by writing, trying to get them to send a receipt to me. I get channeled around to different people over the telephone. Some tell me that they will send it, some just hang up. Two weeks and still no receipt.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RoshRayhaanbyRotana, General Manager at Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online. I am disappointed to learn that we didn't exceed your expectations during your stay.
Your valued comments will be shared with my team allowing corrective action to be taken. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and look forward to providing you with an unparalleled experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is at a central and convenient location. Getting to different places from the hotel is a breeze. The staff are very helpful and courteous. Special thanks to Furqan from the Concierges for taking care of my travel needs. In summary - Great hotel, superb location and excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels

Many thanks for taking your time to write this wonderful review about our property. I am very pleased to learn that my team at Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana was able to exceed/meet your expectations during your stay. I will personally ensure to pass on your kind feedback. My team and I strive to be the best we can as surely no reward is greater than bringing joy to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel staff always make you feel at home and are very good at delivering an exceptional service. The rooms are very comfortable and the amenities are all there and always well kept. Special thanks to Sabin and Fahad for always providing guests with great service.

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels

We would like to thank you for the lovely review and the perfect rating. Your wonderful comments are very much appreciated. We aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and reading reviews such as yours is the greatest reward. It will be an honour to welcome you back at Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

i was expecting a better service for a 5 * hotel. The food quality was not to the standard. During breakfast i had to call for my coffee , after finishing the food because i was sitting at a corner , since the dining room was full and that was eventually the only place available to sit for a single person.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
RoshRayhaanbyRotana, General Manager at Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018