All reviews internet connection business area room service other hotels business trip to riyadh saudi arabia gym
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Located centrally in the Playa computer city. Great value for money. ....The restaurant is much cheaper than in other hotels but the quality is so so.... Nice rooms. good location and very friendly staff. There is no swimming pool and Gym. Close to King Fahd Road and services.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Maneesh12345
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

First time here i liked the place , it is in middle of the business area and shopping malls
The rooms are big and clean and the staff are very friendly and smily
Plus the price is suitable
I will come back again

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel very bad Experience, my credit card charged twice and I'm sending many e-mails but no one answering me, I try to communicate reservation officer and his very rude to speek with me. I think we never book ageain in hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ravi T
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This hotel is in the heart of Riyadh I have stayed here twice now and can honestly say its a pleasure to go back. The rooms are very spacious and cosy even in the height of summer the room was cool due to the great air con system which can be controlled from either touchpad screens by the hall or bed. The facility's are excellent and always clean and tidy and the food in the restaurant was always cooked fresh and to my order

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alwaha H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Roland W,

Thank you for choosing Al Waha Palace Hotel and sharing your stay experience on Bookin.com.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and describe your experience as “AWESOME”. I trust that you were comfortable in your room with all the amenities and delicious food. It brings me happiness to know that you were impressed with the service provided by our staff.

Your kind words have been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were as pleased as I was to read that you had an outstanding stay experience.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,

Engr. Abdulhadi Saad Al-dajam

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Where to begin? For the first two days of my stay they did not issue me a room key--some problem with their system--which meant having to wait (sometimes as long as 15 minutes) for someone to let me into my room. As another reviewer mentioned, there are many internet connection options--none of which works well. This made using Skype impossible and even checking email difficult. When I checked out I was overcharged. (When I brought it to the manager's attention, he could not refund the money to my card, so he gave me Saudi Riyals--exactly what I needed as I was about to leave the country.) Other petty frustrations include the fact that room service could not be charged to the room or paid for in cash--credit card was the only option. They advertise dinner to start at 6.30 and end at 10.30. In fact, it does not open until 7 and closed at 10. No explanation given. All in all, it's just not clear why you would stay here. There are cheaper and more reliable alternatives, such as the Ibis.

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank travelerZ3023CB
Alwaha H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Alwaha H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review
Dear Guest,

GREETINGS FROM AL WAHA PALACE HOTEL!

First of all kindly accept my apology for the problems you faced in our Hotel. I would like to know you that due to US President arrival our hotel was fully booked. This is the sudden case from which we and our guests suffered too much, that's why we did not give you 100% satisfaction in various sections. For the internet connection I again would like to know you that these days in KSA all systems are suffering from various viruses that's why we can not give you the proper internet connections. For the food and beverage we are serving food 24 Hours from our room service. We advertise the dinner from 0630 to 1030 but we did not open because of preparation and this was only for one day. Your overall experience could not be bad as I think but finally I again apologize to you for all the inconveniences and disappointments.

This is my promise we will give you our 100% once you come again to our hotel.

Regards,