All reviews tugra restaurant turkish restaurant special thanks coffee shop the executive lounge business trip every week wake up call in room dining visited this hotel amazing hotel breakfast buffet comfortable rooms room service riyadh city saudi arabia vijay
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel Kempinsky Burj Rafal has excellent facility and comfortable rooms. Gym is fully equipped and a wide selection at breakfast. Location is out from the traffic jam almost near to everything. I would stay there is I go again to Riyadh.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Linaaaas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed the fully equipped gym with the selection available at the breakfast buffet
Our team of professionals always aim to go above and beyond to satisfy your requests. Please rest assured that it is with such comments that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I have come to the Kempinski 3 times across the last two months and each time have had a very pleasant stay. The two restaurants serve very nice food with nice views of the surrounding area at night. Thank you Kumar.
The cigar lounge is one of my favourite destinations in Riyadh. The care and attention that Anu and his colleagues give me is exemplary and I very much look forward to coming back here again soon.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear RaptorRaptor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is a great pleasure to learn that you spent a wonderful time. We seriously take the customers’ comments into account and I will convey yours to our teams. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the property and the facilities that the hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Smelly old overused rooms sprayed with every chemical imaginable to eradicate trace of the last occupant particularly if he or she was a closet smoker. Not sure what was worse the smoke or the chemicals. Just as bad when I asked to change rooms. I value my health too much to want to stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I regret to learn that you have experienced such inconveniences during your stay. I have taken note of your valuable comments about the rooms and the smoke and I will ensure that those mishaps will not occur in the future. It is with your valuable remarks that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to an unparalleled experience.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

wonderful place located in riyadh .so near to all attractive places inriyadh.like shopping malls.resturants.main roads
Must visted
Thanks to all lovely hotel staff
special thanks to
Mr .christian ruge
GM
for the wpnderful suite

Trip type: Travelled solo
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Ahmedmorsi2015,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay along with the hotel facilities.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

This hotel is beautiful and well appointed. A standout was the staff at the breakfast service who were literally in a constant organized hustle to make sure no one was left wanting for anything. The staff anticipated our needs and even though its buffet, the staff worked extra hard to let us sit and serve wherever and whenever they could. Kumar was a standout in his instant identification and memory of what everyone had day over day and anticipated our needs. Excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear EvansK9535RO,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed the service and the buffet.