See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2014

the hotel is in Batha which is one of the most dirty area in riyadh, the reception is completely rude and worthless. they need to learn something called customer service and customer satisfaction. thier attitude is as if they are doing you a favour by letting you stay in the hotel.

I regret every minute spent in the hotel, it was a mistake!!

the only good thing was the size of the rooms, the rooms though are dated and need urgent attention.

however STAY AWAY!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank AnkkitV
Reviewed 21 October 2014

This hotel is an oasis in a very dirty shabby area. I have stayed once a year over last 4-5 years. Staff very helpful but do not seem sure of what they are doing! Airport pick up didn't arrive first time, food very cheap in room and seemed ok, breakfast also acceptable. Rooms are massive all with bedroom and seperate living/working area, like a suite in most hotels!
Only downside is dirty area, but once inside noise and heat are well forgotten!
Watch for static from carpet when pressing lift call, got me many times!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Claretric
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in March 2014.

I couldn't believe I paid £22 a night for my stay. My room was really spacious with separate lounge, office, bath and bedroom areas. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and despite the noisy street outside, the room was fully soundproof and did not let in any light pollution. One thing I would recommend though is to turn on the water heater switch in the bathroom. Otherwise you may not get warm water for the shower!

There was a good range of food options available for breakfast. These included Ful Medames, various types of bread, various types of eggs, cakes, Indian cuisine, and the standard cereals/juices/tea & coffee.

During check in and check out the staff were friendly and spoke good English.

The hotel is situated as part of a shopping complex with a supermarket downstairs. Very useful for picking up groceries during your stay. The hotel is 10 minutes walk from the Masmak Fortress and 20 minutes walk from the superb National Museum.

If I was to be picky, I would say the wifi however was a little flaky at times which for a 5 star hotel was a little disappointing. But based on the superb price I would recommend this hotel, assuming the price continues to be very cheap!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank mezzarino1985
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We almost cancelled the booking after reading other people's review but decided to give it a trial and I tell you the truth we enjoyed our stay. The rooms are so spacious and the people are very friendly. When we checked in the first day,the internet was very poor and was fixed immediately after we complained. Every of our request was well handled to our satisfaction, the location is ok being attached to Lulu hypermarket and many shops for shoppers is another good advantage. Thank you to the management of Corp Executive Hotel for your hospitality!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

You would be mistaken to compare this hotel would be similar to the one in Dubai, completely different.
- Rooms are very spacious. The setup is more like a 1 bedroom apartment which is very nice.
- Hotel is extremely outdated and you feel that it has been standing there without renovation for the past 60 years.
- Room furnishing was outdated.
- Room was smelly.
- Split AC
- I was received in a very welcoming manner and service seems to be outstanding.
- Front desk was very helpful as well.
- Located in a flee like market, so dont expect a quite one.
Hardly 2.5 stars and apparently it has a 5 stars grading.
Was shocked from the quality seen on-site and hence did not proceed with checking-in.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business