See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in March 2014.

I couldn't believe I paid £22 a night for my stay. My room was really spacious with separate lounge, office, bath and bedroom areas. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and despite the noisy street outside, the room was fully soundproof and did not let in any light pollution. One thing I would recommend though is to turn on the water heater switch in the bathroom. Otherwise you may not get warm water for the shower!

There was a good range of food options available for breakfast. These included Ful Medames, various types of bread, various types of eggs, cakes, Indian cuisine, and the standard cereals/juices/tea & coffee.

During check in and check out the staff were friendly and spoke good English.

The hotel is situated as part of a shopping complex with a supermarket downstairs. Very useful for picking up groceries during your stay. The hotel is 10 minutes walk from the Masmak Fortress and 20 minutes walk from the superb National Museum.

If I was to be picky, I would say the wifi however was a little flaky at times which for a 5 star hotel was a little disappointing. But based on the superb price I would recommend this hotel, assuming the price continues to be very cheap!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank mezzarino1985
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We almost cancelled the booking after reading other people's review but decided to give it a trial and I tell you the truth we enjoyed our stay. The rooms are so spacious and the people are very friendly. When we checked in the first day,the internet was very poor and was fixed immediately after we complained. Every of our request was well handled to our satisfaction, the location is ok being attached to Lulu hypermarket and many shops for shoppers is another good advantage. Thank you to the management of Corp Executive Hotel for your hospitality!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

You would be mistaken to compare this hotel would be similar to the one in Dubai, completely different.
- Rooms are very spacious. The setup is more like a 1 bedroom apartment which is very nice.
- Hotel is extremely outdated and you feel that it has been standing there without renovation for the past 60 years.
- Room furnishing was outdated.
- Room was smelly.
- Split AC
- I was received in a very welcoming manner and service seems to be outstanding.
- Front desk was very helpful as well.
- Located in a flee like market, so dont expect a quite one.
Hardly 2.5 stars and apparently it has a 5 stars grading.
Was shocked from the quality seen on-site and hence did not proceed with checking-in.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2013

average hotel with acceptable room quality- nothing fancy- two room suites with tv and kitchenette. however don't expect a microwave or burner or utensils either. hence the kitchenette is useless. Attached to LULU mall where you find groceries and ready to eat meals-indian, chinese and arabic. quite reasonable. has an excuse of a food court which precisely two shops with useless stuff. hotel breakfast is quite basic and i dared not try their room service.a short walk away u may find KFC in all its glory. takes 30 min from airport. Wifi is available but all rooms may not get similar strength. tv channels are quite limited. choose only for shortest cheap stay

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Unfortunately it was very bad experience to order in room dining which was terrible and unacceptable. I called them and complained about the food quality specially the grill which seemed to be frozen since ages but they only said that we are sorry.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business