See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2017

A solo Saudi trainee at the reception is welcoming you so imagine your first impression, he understand nothing, the luggage boy tried to help him but with no luck, the trainee left me standing while he went for a joke with a friend in the backroom while the luggage boy was trying his best, 5 minutes and the trainee came back laughing from his colleague joke in the back office leaving me waiting with carelessness, Now it is time to call his expat colleague who did his best and accept my booking, the hotel is renovated from front while you can see how old he is from the back, Al Hokair hospitality institute seems based on the side of the hotel and they are training the students in the same hotel, what a disaster\, thanks GOD my stay was just to put my bag and had a shower to attend an event in a venue next to the hotel and left back before 1:00 am without sleeping or even using the bed.

Room tip: hinestly didnt stay more than 7 hours to advise or add a tip
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel almost for one month during October-17 to First week of Nov-17.

Main problems was food i didn't get vegetarian food , there was only vegetables korma which i repeatedly ate.

If you talk about water this hotel has no facility of cold water.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel had a series of unfortunate events. First at check in, the receptionist attempted to not give us the room we booked by making up all sorts of excuses. After getting into the room, I walk into the bathroom and see a yellow puddle of liquid on top of the covered toilet seat. I opened the tap to check if they had yellow water in this hotel but nope. We also noticed that the rooms were very old and nothing like the photos posted on any of the booking sites. My husband requested another room and after a long conversation they moved us to another room. This other room smelled musty and moldy. And Im sure there was mold somewhere because the wall between the bathroom and room was wet. It was past 3 am and we were already tired from the drive and now this business. We request another room, this time my husband had to go down to the front desk and have a mini argument with the receptionist for not wanting to change our room. And this time my husband requested one of the rooms that we actually saw online. Turns out, they only had a handful of those rooms as they were renovating the hotel room by room I guess. Anyway we get to the new room, not as musty as the others. As we settle down we hear loud music, we call the reception and he says there is a wedding and the music is supposed to stop by daybreak which was at 4:30 at the time. 4:30 passed and the music continued a good 30 minutes. We get some sleep. The next night it was the same thing but with another wedding.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017

The hotel is right on the main road, a long hotel. Average Hotel, Service is average, It is a 3 star hotel at most. Away from any mall, market or restaurants. Walking to any of these places is out of question in the sweltering heat. Food is expensive. Breakfast spread is limited to Middle Eastern food and not a lot of variety. In my stay of 14 days not once did I see any authentic Saudi Arab food. Food is very bland. My room was not in the best condition. House keeping didn't do a great job either for the first few days during my stay. I had to befriend the housekeeper to keep my bathroom clean. Given a choice I would like to try another hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 25 January 2017

A good place to pass-by when you're bound to Dhurma, Riyadh. . . It's quite and clean most importantly it's affordable...We stay here for 2 consecutive trips as it is near to the exit for out of town trips.

Room tip: Ideal place because the location is accessible for out of town trip; and very quite place.
Date of stay: December 2016