All reviews the owner cheap hotel central location next morning sameer jordan abou abu
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Walked in and felt right at home. The owner was extremely engaging and the accommodations are great for the price. We had a balcony over looking the street. It's a central location easy to walk around the city. They went above and beyond for us helping us out with all of our questions. Would highly recommend for a quaint budget stay in Madaba.

Room tip: The balcony rooms are quite nice.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MelissaCamel
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Small room, asked for a double room with one bed and was given two small beds instead. Not a big deal but it kept happening during our stay in Jordan and started to be annoying. Room was located behind the Mosque, so not the quietest place in the early morning.
Breakfast was nice. We told the owner we'd like to have it at 7.30am, he said that was ok but the next morning it clearly wasn't as he was still sleeping at that time. We didn't dare to wake him up, another tourist did it and we had to wait until 8am to have our breakfast available. Again, not a big deal but when you're planning tours and visits at a certain time, it's always crippling a bit.
Loved the nice painting with the girl in the stairs. Room didn't smell smoke or cigarettes which was really good but the window in our room wasn't closing properly so we felt cold most of the time.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This place is just home, I felt totally home here "abu Sameer" the manager is just amazing person, he is like a father for everyone, he made our trip to madaba me and my friend, perfect place just in the middle of the downtown.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is at a great location! The staff are super friendly and helpful. Abu-Sameer helped us a lot with travel tips for Madaba and Amman! Great person, extremely kind and considerate!
I would visit again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I stayed several times in Madaba. Last time all the places I knew were full so I tried Queen Ayola. To my surprise I found it better than the other places, and... cheaper. The owner is a friendly, English speaking man, who even took me to the airport for a reasonable rate. The double bed room had a balcony facing the street and was clean. So look no further, check this one out.

Room tip: there are two rooms with a balcony, as far as I know.
Date of stay: April 2017