“Consistently excellent, inventive food that's probably good for you.”
Review of Primal

Primal
Ranked #72 of 800 Restaurants in Amman
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Everything I've had here has been quite wonderful. Lots of vegetarian options that don't involve hummous. And they serve alcohol which is a nice bonus. The service is quite good.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Every time I travel to Jordan, I make it a point of going to Primal for lunch or dinner.
Their menu is extensive and their offerings of healthy dishes, salads, mains and even sugar-free desserts are second to none.
Their fresh juices and smoothies are also absolutely excellent. The outside garden is a perfect place to enjoy a leisurely meal followed by their super espresso.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I started coming to Primal right when it opened and many times after that. After a year of travelling i went there last week. Although they moved across the street to larger premises their food and service are consistently delicious, if not better. We shared the baked salmon and chicken tikka masala - both portions too large to finish but very very tasty and well presented. So Primal stays on my list of Amman’s best restaurants.

1  Thank Esme L
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I went a couple of times to Primal, their food is amazing and delicious. Large portion also which is good to the price that you pay for your meal. We were there for lunch and the second time to try their vegan ice cream and we weren't really amazed of the ice cream because it was frozen for a long time and it needed more than 15 minutes for us to be able to eat it and taste it BUT I highly recommend their smoothies and dessert.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Lara B
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I love the food they offer, the uniquness and the types of ingredients they use. It is all simple, pure and delicious. Also wonderful seating area. Thank you Primal