“Mushroom swish cheeseburger”

Hardee's
Ranked #16 of 18 Quick Bites in Amman
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 3 November 2018

We dont have hardees where i live and in america its called Carl Jrs. This restaurant in amman is ok, i experienced a dodgy staff guy at the counter before, i swear he was trying to rip meoff. but never experience that again. Burgers made straight to order. My favourite is the mushroom swiss burger.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Hardee's in Amman! Good stuff. The restaurant was clean and the service was fine. Worth a try!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

The food was well and the customer service was acceptable. What I hate about all fast food restaurants is they try to upgrade you to a large and then the soft drink cup is two thirds full and the curly fries are in the plate with the burger so its the same portion as a medium. I always ask them to put it in the fries sleeve so I get the real quantity. Overall good experience and good food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Two cars. It took them half an hour to serve. Little number of staff. Cold food. I think the mangers are sleeping. Or dividing duty hours secretly. Otherwise food is good but, whats the use !! Iam never going back again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The food was average to good. However, the pleasant cashier at the drive in window made our visit and meal enjoyable. I congratulate Hardees management for having this employee. I hope they reward her well. That was our first visit to this place and if we return it would only be because of this smiley employee. I just wish I can remember her name.

Date of visit: December 2017