Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
eDreams
US$36
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

Pros: nice location, super-friendly/helpful/caring/prompt staff, staff very resourceful with setting up day trips with a driver, comfy bed

Cons: shower was missing door, cheap towels, housekeeping never came the first day because we didn’t put the sign on the door (I thought it was standard to clean??), thermostat in room would randomly stop working (however staff was VERY prompt to fix it—just frustrating), restaurant was cold and food items didn’t seem freshly made.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I booked the suite for my stay. It was clean and well maintained. Best internet so far. Restaurant was excellent. They do shuttle pick up from airport which was much needed. Not far from Dead Sea and they take care of transportation for a reasonable price.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I spent one week there. The hotel is modern and was very clean, Which I rarely experience in Amman. The staff is friendly and polite. Location is convenient for all shopping, restaurants and entertainment. I felt welcomed and appreciated. Best bang for your buck price wise + free parking and free wifi!!

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank Arafat I
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Very clean . Great Staff . Awesome service.Smells great,everything New,went to multiple other hotels no where near this one ,I strongly recommend this hotel it's overall awesome . Free WIFI . Great view from every angle.very well maintained

Date of stay: September 2015