Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
View deal
ZenHotels.com
eDreams
US$36
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$36
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I spent one week there. The hotel is modern and was very clean, Which I rarely experience in Amman. The staff is friendly and polite. Location is convenient for all shopping, restaurants and entertainment. I felt welcomed and appreciated. Best bang for your buck price wise + free parking and free wifi!!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Arafat I
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Very clean . Great Staff . Awesome service.Smells great,everything New,went to multiple other hotels no where near this one ,I strongly recommend this hotel it's overall awesome . Free WIFI . Great view from every angle.very well maintained

Date of stay: September 2015