See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed for 2 nights and found the room comfortable and spacious. The staff were also friendly and helpful, finding us a taxi for our onward journey. We had a few drinks in the bar, benefiting from the 'Happy Hour' on Sunday!
My only criticism is that breakfast could have been better. The omelettes were good but there wasn't much other choice. In general I would say that it's a no frills hotel, comfortable for a couple of nights but lacks atmosphere and charm.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I had a pleasant stay at this hotel, staff were great and room was clean. There is a bar downstairs and Thursday nights are very loud, smell of cigarettes comes up through the elevator, but luckily not into the room. Above average for other hotels I have stayed at in Amman.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I only stayed one night. The hotel is located in a quiet street, not far from the 3rd circle.
Staff members are very friendly and helpful.
I could choose between 2 different rooms, which was a nice gesture.
Rooms are big and the bathroom was modern and clean.
Free wifi, which was reliable.
I used the airport taxi service (30JD).
There are some upmarket restaurants close to the hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Hisham Hotel has a great location and is easy to access. The room are average although a bit dark. Bed is comfortable, The problems is the noise coming from the upstairs bar which often runs very late making difficult to sleep. Overall staff are nice and pleasant but the place needs a bit of a shake up, new paint, and something done with the noise from the room bar.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

There's something about this place that makes it special! The coziness, the art pieces, the staff friendliness and the location are just fantastic.
The room is spacious and the team extremely helpful!
There's a nice bar playing great beats!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends