“Stunning food”
Review of Levant Restaurant

Levant Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 715 Restaurants in Amman
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We were invited by our friends to dinner. The restaurant was quite empty as we had got there early. But by 9 it was beginning to fill up. The food was Devine! Fresh, delicious and full of flavour! We had mixed mezze, grill and shawarma. The pomelo salad was a big hit too. The dessert was amazing. I highly recommend the mhalabiyeh!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This was my very first visit to Amman. My close friends took me to Levant for dinner. This was one of the best meals I ever had. My friends ordered a variety of appetizers followed by dessert. I highly recommend the following: stuffed vine leaves, fatoosh, suberak, homos, kubeh muloukieh, freekeh bilfukhara and beef shawarma. The restaurant decor is modern and in addition to the main dining room, there is an open balcony with numerous tables. But the focus is the food as it was impeccable. On my next visit to Amman, I will drive from the airport directly to Levant.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

A birthday celebration dinner at the Levant Restaurant at Taj Mall in Abdoun. Excellent flavors. The hot appetizers were fantastic. Two of us had the mixed grill and my wife had lamb chops. Just outstanding quality and presentation. The dishes were served in a clay bowl and it was covered with an incredible bread.

Highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

They have a variety of choices, I mostly liked their shawerma. Mixed grill is standard, they should reconsider amounts vs prices.

1  Thank Mr-Zakarneh
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food and excellent service. We ordered the shawarma plate among other starters and we liked it. The Set up and outdoor seating is very nice, but the location is not that great.

1  Thank Riyad A