Lowest prices for your stay
US$145
Hotels.comUS$145
PricelineUS$133
eDreamsUS$133
1,378 results
All reviews room service business center special thanks health club guest relations business trip breakfast and dinner front office house keeping enjoyed my stay bayan kempenski jordan concierge security abdullah gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel from check in to stay to check out was such an amazing experience. Cleanliness of the rooms, quality food matched with impeccable service. Each member of staff truly made this stay wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kempinski Hotel Amman, Owner at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

Dear Mr. hbnq,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

We are delighted that you have stayed with us and that we continually meet your expectations on every stay, it is great to know you are always looked after in the true 'Kempinski' Style by our attentive team.

I will ensure your comments highlighting the exceptional service you received from our superstars are shared and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Take care and stay safe,

Warmest Wishes

Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

It was my pleasure to stay in this hotel for 7 days..the service was fantastic,speedy and tidy ..I feel I'm in 10 star hotel..
They never miss up any thing or late for any request. This hotel will be my choice forever.
From the deep of my heart I would like to thanks all workers for there kindness and hospitality in this great sweety hotel.

Dear Mr. Mohd14xx,

Thank you for sharing this brilliant review of your experience at The Kempinski Hotel Amman.

I am pleased that you found the hotel stay comfortable and relaxing during these difficult Covid times. Thank you for your great comments about the high standards of service that you experienced throughout the hotel, I shall enjoy sharing your comments with the team here.

Kind regards

Faris HIjazeen

Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

Professional staff and great service!
and we were all taken care during the quarantine.
The front desk was always available and professionally understood our needs.

Thank you for your wonderful hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kempinski Hotel Amman, Owner at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Dear Mr. Tareq,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Kempinski Hotel Amman.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the friendly and warm atmosphere that we work hard to achieve here at Kempinski Hotel Amman.

We take pride in our service here and I am thrilled that you felt the staff was friendly and welcoming. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all the team.

Thank you again for you wonderful review and we hope to welcome you back to Kempinski Hotel Amman in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Great service from Kempinski Hotel Amman, especially by the reception and room service. We are grateful for this wonderful deal. Thank you, brother, more in the reception section We wish you more progress in the field of hotel tourism

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Ahmad,

Kind regards

Reviewed 15 September 2020

It can hardly be considered as a "4 stars hotel". The room furniture is old and overused .the shower isolation is poor. Poor wifi connection, it keeps disconnecting and I saw previous reviews from clients from the last year who had the same problem. the ac system is very old and noisy. the food here is very disappointing I dont know if the quarantine has anything to do with the food quality but I dont think the food quality will be that bad if it wasn't made for quarantined people .
I would like to mention that the staff here are really friendly and kind especially the houskeeping team. "Mohammed yassin" from the housekeeping team was very helpful and kind . Many 4 star hotels can surpass this hotel but the overall experience except for the food is "good"

Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Hotel Amman, Owner at Kempinski Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Dear Mr. Abdullaa E4947SU,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor following a recent stay with us at Kempinski Hotel Amman.

I am pleased to know that the service from the team was a major highlight in your feedback and specially for " Mohammed Yassin".

We have noted your observations about your recent visit. Whilst I am disappointed that these issues have dampened your impression of the hotel, I would like to assure you that we are consistently working on improving all aspects of the Hotel, therefore your feedback will be taken into account.

I have taken your comments on board to ensure next time you stay with us we provide you with a spacious room on a higher floor.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Warmest Wishes