All reviews prayer mat rooftop restaurant lebanese restaurant busy road room service nice and clean hotel room cleaning hotel offers comfortable stay recommend this hotel hotel room excellent hotel excellent stay outdoor pool the hotel staff short stay rooms are spacious
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The staff was very welcoming and cheerful despite my very late arrival. The only "problem" was that they did not have a non-smoker room left for me but they then made sure the one they gave me was fine (no cigarette smell, etc.) so it all worked out perfectly in the end. I would simply recommend to specify this detail when booking your room to avoid the trouble. Besides that, everything was excellent!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Guest,
On behalf of my team here at the Corp Amman Hotel, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for you taking the time to write such a detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. As General Manager, I am pleased to read that you found many aspects and amenities of the hotel to your satisfaction.

It was my pleasure to read your review and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Pros: The hotel is clean, trendy and conveniently located on the main road. Check in and check out was very quick and efficient. Easy to get taxis at most time of the day. The Lebanese restaurant on the roof top had a good spread and the decor was well maintained. The services offered by Promise Travel located in the lobby was excellent. We used their services for visiting sites, places in and around Amman. Will recommend them to others.

Cons: The room was terribly small for a family of 3. We had ordered and paid for an extra bed (JD 20 per night) for our child but had to cancel it after seeing the size of the room. Child ended up sharing our bed though we were still charged the JD 20 per night. Bit of a disappointment here. The room also did not have adequate storage space for our luggage and clothes. There was no one to help in carrying the luggage to our room from the lobby at the time of check in.

This hotel is convenient for a business traveller, but for families, they need to offer better rooms.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Hotel is acceptable.However pool was closed and is far from city center. Next to a road with a lot of traffic. Food options are expensive. Rooms are quite new and clean. It has sauna. Internet and mini bar.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Guest

Please note that the swimming pool will open by April 10.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

A pleasant stay. Friendly staff. Good service. There are a few things that could be improved about this hotel - for example, daily cleaning. I had a couple of challenges with ordering room service (communication/language barrier) but in general, staff were really friendly and I had a comfortable stay. Would return again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Mr. Guest,
It is just with your open and constructive feedback, that we can improve our services and fulfill our promises.

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Corp Amman Hotel.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.

With best regards

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good, but a little far from the city center. I stayed 4 days in Amman and 3 of them I went for day trips with a private driver, who picked me up and drop me off at the hotel, so being far from the city center was not really an issue. The day I spent in Amman, I took a taxi to downtown and it costed 1.8 JOD.

The hotel offers transfer from/to the airport which I don't recommend. I asked for a pick up at the airport but noone showed up. At the end I had to take a taxi and it costed 20 JOD which it seems it is a fixed price.

Also, I asked for a transfer to the Allenby Bridge Border and the price was 3 times more than average.

Rooms are nice and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Carlos,

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Corp Amman Hotel.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.

With best regards