“Medical visit”

Celino Suites Hotel
Ranked #78 of 152 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Hi there,
A'slam 3laikom, after our arrival back home from our family visit to Jordan I just wannna leave the following few lines for your review.
It my pleasure that My family and I really enjoyed staying at ur hotel for the six day that three of us enjoyed being there. It was recommened to us through Dr. Osama AlDamra assocaiates. Its was qiute for short and long stay in Amman. The front desk staff were very friendly and I w'd like to pay much attribute to both Rami &Marline for there much helpfull for all our arrangements issues.
Celino hotel suites is 3stars hotel and their service is much better than of the most of same category hotel elsewhere. We had half board package. Me anf family enjoyed jordian traditional breakfast which they provide every morning. Other than that there is an order they can place for for frm nearby Arabic n snacks take away food. Most common order for food is from Yemeni restuarant as thses are popular food meals for Saudis.
If you are planning to stay at Celino hotel ther is a 2 minutes walk down to the 5star Landmark hotel which just close to Celino. City center is not too far frm Celino, as it's located in Shemisany area.
Last but not least, I would recommed Celino hotel suites for quite and peace of mind area. Where its not crowded. and you can have a night sleep n get up early.
My deep thanks to Manager Rami, Marline, Hamza, and and all the staff at Celino hotel

Wish you all the best and happy Christmas &new year,

Ali & son Hussain
Dhofar, Salalah
Sultanate of Oman

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Me and my wife stayed at this property on 7th and 8th November. It's a cozy boutique hotel behind Jordan hospital but surprisingly no cabbie has heard about the hotel. We arrived very early morning on 7th and our booking started from 1pm on 7th afternoon but the staff was kind enough to give us a room and not charge us extra. They were more than willing to assist us for all our requirements and were prompt with their service. I would strongly recommend the hotel and would stay there whenever I travel to Amman next.

Stayed: November 2015
3  Thank Anandkk1984
Reviewed 4 March 2015

This hotel was so personable and the service was great. They checked on me daily to make sure that I wasn't in need of anything. The breakfast is fantastic, true middle eastern breakfast. The staff is very friendly. Rooms are nice. I got the king suite and it was very clean. It's in a very good area as well. Free wifi in the rooms, free parking, and free breakfast. Seriously, you won't regret staying here. This is like a hidden gem in the city. Great prices for great accommodation. I would recommend this to anyone who is coming to Amman for the first time (it was my first time coming out here). I would definitely stay here again if I were to come back here.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Hafez T
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Celino Suites Hotel is nice with our experience. We stayed here for 2 nights, staffs treated us very well. Room was clean and with view. Hotel is in the center and it is very convenient for shopping and walking around.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vietnam-Best-Tour
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Celino hotel is a modern and very clean hotel and in a quite location for a good's night sleep, the rooms are spacious and the bedding is comfortable, the AC works efficiently and quietly. The hotel is run by super friendly manager Rami who will greet you with a smile and insures that you'e well taken care of and they serve a hearty breakfast included in the room. Celino sets the standards in small hotels in Amman and for an excellent price. Keep up the good work Celino and will definitely return to your friendly place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family