“Lunch on the terrace ”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Go to the abdali mall then make your way to the rooftop.
You will find Cafe Hanin opposite a Macdonald’s and next to an Italian.
It’s a beautiful Lebanese Restaurant,its was time for Brunch so I had something simple and we also had turkey kashkawan mankoosha go for lunch sit in the terrace enjoy the Sun and a little tranquility and great service so friendly so nice nothing to much trouble my Fiancé and myself loved it .
I recommend you will not be disappointed the food was amazing the Arabic tea superb so don’t miss out and enjoy a relax in such a busy city up away from the crowds and the traffic

Date of visit: September 2017
amer t, General Manager at Cafe Hanin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you Steve B for taking the time reviewing your visit to Cafe Hanin Abdali Branch, we’re pleased to read that you had a pleasant experience and we’re glad to learn that we have met all your expectations. We would like to thank you for recommending Cafe Hanin, looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Regards

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I came here with my friend who smokes hookah (I don’t) and didn’t have any issues finding a spot near the window with little to no smoke, the food and coffee were all great, and the Nutella cookie in a pan is like light in this dark, dark world. The one thing I didn’t really like is that the waiters are overly up close and personal, where one of them was familiar with my friend but didn’t see me before; ever. And he comes up and starts acting offended that I told him we already ordered, he goes: say “keefak tayyeb, why so cold” and overall acting way too friendly for a waiter.

Train your staff.

Date of visit: September 2017
amer t, General Manager at Cafe Hanin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you Afaf A for taking the time reviewing your experience at Cafe Hanin, we're pleased to read that you had quite of an experience when it comes to ambiance and food, our signature cookie has had earned it reputation around town, yet we regret reading of our staff being up close and personal, this is an act we don't tolerate at Cafe Hanin, rest assured that action for imporvement will be taken, we would like to kindly ask if you could provide the details of your visit: time, branch an dif possible date to the follwoning address info@cafehanin.com for us to address the issue promppersonally.

Regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Hi, I am talking about cafe Hanin at Abdali mall.
The cafe is located in very nice mall, which means restaurants and cafes shall offer serve quality of service and food/drinks match with expectations.
* Service: average.
* Drinks quality: hardly average.
* Sitting environment: good.
* Price: relatively high to quality of service.

In over all: I couldn't enjoy it.
Wish them the best.

Date of visit: August 2017
amer t, General Manager at Cafe Hanin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello fadi m
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing your visit to our Cafe Hanin Abdali Branch.
We regret to read of your unpleasant experience and would like extend our apologies for not meeting your expectations,could you kindly provide us with your contact details to the follwoning address info@cafehanin.com for us to get in touch with you and address your concern personally.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This Cafe has a great location in the 4th floor of abdali mall, you can enjoy the view of Amman and lovely weather especially in summer.
The service was fast, everythings we ordered were delicious.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Great quirky twist to some of the dishes. Staff were friendly and service was good. Especially loved the deep fried chocolate chip cookie with ice cream

Date of visit: July 2017