“The worst service ever”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 15 Quick Bites in Amman
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Was postponing to write my review about this place, as i am always believe in better , BUTunfortunately the team at drive thru Starbucks Abdoun seems don't want to change the service I come to this place almost every day, but I meet the same situation each time ! Not sure the situation will improve as i considere the low level of management there the MOST WORSE THING happened with, at Starbucks abdoun drive thru,me like 1 week ago, maybe a bit more, the guy on the cash desk said the recept machine has broken, and he is not able to give me☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️RECEIPTWhen i told him i need this & that is not my business He went to call the colleague who reprint for me the bill & suddenly , they give me back almost 2 jd ☝️☝️☝️So the gentleman from the cash desk drive thru was thinking not to give me back the change & decided to tell that the receipt machine is brokenHow this is possible in international coffee place like Starbucks???????? And i don't understand why do they need the microphone to make the order if they ask twice-triple times , sometimes even more my order at the other window if i made it already ‍♀️No single time i receive my order without repeating it for 2-3 times
Dear MANAGEMENT ⁉️Why these all happen ?????Please do something to improve the awful service of your staff❌ I would forget the place forever if not my kids with whom it's convenient to drive thru
Very much hope this message will reach the management who is intrested to make improvements ‍♀️

Best regards,
Indira R.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2018

What can I say ,its Starbucks........busy ,busy place, and I'm glad they have a place for smokers. Very popular for students who needs WIFI.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The locations and design are great but the places are usually way too crowded and noisy, the quality of the drinks is bad and the staff aren't friendly, the orders take far too long to get ready, overpriced when compared to competitors.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

If you are looking for a place to have a meeting and an exceptional cup of coffee, this is the best place in town.
I had a meeting this afternoon and after half an hour, my guests wanted something to eat as well, the quality of food was great and it was enough for a quick bit to keep going.
And the best thing about this place is that it is open 24 hours, so you can finish up your late night especially if you have deadlines in the morning.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Although I liked the venue and the seating arrangement, the staff has serious issues when communicating with customers.
The cashier literally yelled at my friend asking for money, another got rude when they gave us a wrong order, and the third one stood in front of my friend's camera and asked him to take a photo of him ( seriously dude??)

Anyway, this is the least expected when they hire uneducated, undertrained people.

Date of visit: October 2017