Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Priceline
US$67
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$67
US$44
SAVE US$23
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Booking.comUS$67
Hotels.comUS$59
eDreamsUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located in Amman. It is a family business and this showed in the welcome I got. Taleb is excellent to arrange excursions, Ola is a delightful receptionist and Irbid a great driver. Amman is not my favourite place in Jordan but if you want a base with lovely people you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Julian P
caravanmary, Guest Relations Manager at Caravan Hotel - Amman, Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Greeting from the Caravan Hotel - Amman

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on the Caravan Hotel - Amman on Trip Advisor.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Jordanian hospitality and if your plans bring you back to Jordan we would be delighted to welcome you again.
Many thanks

Reviewed 27 March 2017

If you're after a luxurious stay look elsewhere but if you want an inexpensive down to earth hotel in a central location - this is it. Staff were very helpful, arranged a taxi to the airport at a standard price (my colleague was quoted double that at a different hotel). Breakfast was also very decent for the price. But the biggest selling point is that you feel at home straight away, the place has an informal, relaxed feel about it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
caravanmary, Guest Relations Manager at Caravan Hotel - Amman, Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Greetings from The Caravan Hotel and thank you for choosing us as your accommodation of choice in Amman, Jordan

I am happy that the service we have offered was able to make you feel as you did and this truly delights us all here.

We all hope and look forward to welcoming you back if your travels bring you back to Jordan.
Many thanks again.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

A very friendly family run hotel (son and daughter both really helpful). Good selection at breakfast, fast internet, staff sorted out our laundry perfectly. No complaints. Would definitely stay here again when visiting Amman.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Greeting from the Caravan Hotel - Amman
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on Trip Advisor, its always a pleasure to read our guest enjoyed their stay with us.
We hope to well you again on your next trip to Jordan.
Many thanks again.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Honestly my favorite of the hotels I stayed at between Amman, Petra and Aqaba. I had to delay my check in by 24 hours but there was no problem and the hotel was very responsive, indeed I was able to arrange pick up from Queen Alia Airport through them. Not having a smart phone I was able to use the desk laptop to arrange transport elsewhere for the next day. The young woman at the front desk (name escapes me at the moment) was extremely helpful and gracious. Oddly, of all the showers I took in a Jordanian hotel, this site was the only location where the water didn't go spraying everywhere, the shower curtain did wrap around you like a shroud, and the water didn't wary between ice cold and scalding. I suppose what I liked best was that the decor made it seem like a "real" place where people lived and worked, not like some sterile approximation of a western hotel. Be warned though, if it is Friday the King Abdullah Mosque is right next door and that call to prayer sounds like it is coming from inside the room. Top marks all around though.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

caravanmary, Guest Relations Manager at Caravan Hotel, responded to this review
Greeting from the Caravan Hotel - Amman

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience overall was a positive one.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Jordan and the Caravan Hotel again to enjoy the Jordanian hospitality.
Kind regards

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I spent a week. Good basic room. Shower only. Must put TP in waste basket. The free wifi is good. Can hear nearby call to worship of mosque; I liked it. Basic breakfast on 4th floor with some views of Amman. No elevator; must be able to walk up four flights for free breakfast. Can walk to downtown, older part of Amman with not too steep return (Amman has some steep streets!) This is where the street shops are. Also Jordan Museum.

The Caravan set up. 3 trips: one to the Dead Sea; one to Madi Rum; and they drove me to the airport.

Flat screen TV (below are English stations I found)

924 CNN
838 BBC
315 EuroNews
323 MBC2, movies

I liked that it is run by a family that lives in the Caravan. Ola is the woman who I interacted with the most.

Thanks Ola!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Bill K
caravanmary, Public Relations Manager at Caravan Hotel - Amman, Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Greeting from the Caravan Hotel - Amman

Many thanks for your positive review and giving us the opportunity to have extended our Jordanian hospitality to you during your recent visit and of course will pass on your special thanks to Ola.

We appreciate your recommendations of your day trips arranged within the hotel, we are pleased that you enjoyed this service and the driver who escorted you.

The Caravan Hotel is full of character and charm and due to this we are unable to change the sewage system to cater for the toilet paper to flush. This is the same with the elevator, we cater for this by having ground floor single, double and family bedrooms available for those who cannot use the stairs. Breakfast is served in the lounge or garden area.

We are happy to read that your overall experience was a good one and that you enjoyed the services , facilities and location of the hotel.

We do hope to have another opportunity to host you once again in the future, and if I can help with any further bookings, please email me directly at caravanhotel@outlook.com.

with kind regards