Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
US$76
View deal
SAVE US$4
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Expedia.comUS$76
Priceline
eDreamsUS$80
All reviews minute walk italian restaurant downtown amman fridge renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2021

This hotel was referred to me as it’s been modernized and under new management. The owners are young, professional and fluent in English, Russian and Arabic.

I work in US tourism and will definitely bring clients here.

The rooms are large, clean and have a safe, tea/coffee kettle and fridge. Large windows, closet and large bathroom. The beds are very comfortable.

It is a 3.5 star hotel with 5 star service!

Front desk can send your laundry out and there are two fantastic restaurants owned by same hotel owners. A new Italian restaurant, SuCasa, and a very hip and trendy bar called Rustic. Both have excellent food, drinks and service. Happy Hour at Rustic was an incredible deal!! This location has a great vibe, and it’s safe to walk day or night.

Amman is a hilly city so be prepared with comfortable shoes.

Enjoy!
Sharon

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2020

The hotel has been completely renovated and it is so modern now with a new management. I stayed there for 4 nights, and I had absolutely a great time. The rooms have everything and are so clean. Downstairs there's an Italian restaurant and a very hip bar. Being in Weibdeh, there's a myriad of restaurants, cafes and city views 5 minute walk away. You can also have the beautiful scenic walk downtown (20 min) through the old city stairs.

The staff were extremely nice and kept asking me if I needed anything.

If you go there, make sure to order the Mansaf Pasta at the Italian restaurant, it's amazing!

I'd highly recommend this place for digital nomads and travellers, there's hi-speed WiFi and great company all the time!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was hard to find by a taxi driver after few phone calls to the hotel receptionist who was not able to guide him don't ask me why it took us over an hour to get there room was on 4th floor very basic very poor. Sorry

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I tried to call multiple times to book a room for my wife and I and they would get mad at me and start yelling at me over the phone. I called over 4 times and it was constant yelling every phone call. I also read other reviews and other people stated that there were cockroaches in the room and cigarettes around the hotel room! I do not advise you to even think about entering this hotel. There are hundreds of other hotels that are much better and the same price

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZaidS103
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is a nice hotel for budget travelers. The area , is one of the classic areas in Amman, lovely lots of activities, arts, bars and restaurants in the same time it is a quite residential area.

The rooms well maintains and simple but for sure you got what you pay for.

Room tip: rooms with large windows over looking Amman city
Date of stay: November 2016