Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$80
PricelineUS$63
Booking.comUS$80
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
All reviews minute walk italian restaurant downtown amman fridge renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

The hotel has been completely renovated and it is so modern now with a new management. I stayed there for 4 nights, and I had absolutely a great time. The rooms have everything and are so clean. Downstairs there's an Italian restaurant and a very hip bar. Being in Weibdeh, there's a myriad of restaurants, cafes and city views 5 minute walk away. You can also have the beautiful scenic walk downtown (20 min) through the old city stairs.

The staff were extremely nice and kept asking me if I needed anything.

If you go there, make sure to order the Mansaf Pasta at the Italian restaurant, it's amazing!

I'd highly recommend this place for digital nomads and travellers, there's hi-speed WiFi and great company all the time!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was hard to find by a taxi driver after few phone calls to the hotel receptionist who was not able to guide him don't ask me why it took us over an hour to get there room was on 4th floor very basic very poor. Sorry

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I tried to call multiple times to book a room for my wife and I and they would get mad at me and start yelling at me over the phone. I called over 4 times and it was constant yelling every phone call. I also read other reviews and other people stated that there were cockroaches in the room and cigarettes around the hotel room! I do not advise you to even think about entering this hotel. There are hundreds of other hotels that are much better and the same price

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZaidS103
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is a nice hotel for budget travelers. The area , is one of the classic areas in Amman, lovely lots of activities, arts, bars and restaurants in the same time it is a quite residential area.

The rooms well maintains and simple but for sure you got what you pay for.

Room tip: rooms with large windows over looking Amman city
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015

I came here on a quick weekend trip from Lebanon so didn't have high expectations- just a no-frills place to lay my head for two nights. The place was pretty old but I saw photos so that was fine. in the course of the first night, I found little remnants in the room that clued me in to the fact that the room had not been cleaned. hairs on the floor and in the sheets, someone's forgotten plastic make-up cover remaining on the dresser, sticker of an apple left on the soap dispenser and finally, the waste bin in the bathroom still full of toilet paper from the previous inhabitant.

Feeling disgusted, I gritted it out till the next morning. I handed the key to the concierge and asked them to clean the room again. Returning later that evening, I discovered they did exactly the same as when I first arrived: made the bed. which is probably what they'll do for the next incoming guest.

Date of stay: September 2015