All reviews executive room rooftop bar excellent hotel the hotel staff top floor rooms are spacious room service business trip special thanks breakfast buffet is mini bar dania jordan tennis renovation mr taxi
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love this hotel! It's certainly a five star all around from service being attentive and friendly, the rooms are clean, spacious and very comfortable and the food options are great. Breakfast has a lot of variety and don't miss the Sushi on the top floor. Pretty much everything you need is within this hotel. I also love and admire the humanitarian aspects such as the support for SEP, the origami programme and many others. The Landmark sets a great bar and example for those around.

1  Thank Krukker17
Ibrahim K, General Manager at Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Warm greetings from Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center.

Please allow me first to thank you for taking the time to review our property.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I got excellent service on the day I arrived when I left my tablet on my flight. The concierge and his assistant found the right person at the airport to handle the issue and dispatched a car to pick it up. This was all on the weekend when I expected difficulties at the airport. Overall the hotel was pristine, and everything worked.

1  Thank Robert F
Ibrahim K, General Manager at Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Mr. Robert,

Greetings from Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center.
I would like to extend my gratitude for the comments that you have left us regarding your stay.
Our main goal is to provide our full and undivided attention to all of our guests in order for them to have a unique and comfortable experience.
I am also very delighted to pass on your comments to the relevant departments and staff as they will be thrilled to know your stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Good place to stay... Mr Faiz arranged a lovely day trip to Petra for us.. our driver Mr Murad was excellent.. he knew english very well.. n guided us to all nice places on the way like mount nebu, moses spring ...if ur planning a visit, request the organizers for Mr Murad .. u wont regret it

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Eisha,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I have recently spent ten days at the Landmark hotel in Amman while on business.
The hotel was very well appointed, beautifully clean, close to amenities and the service from staff was generally outstanding. In particular I would like to commend front desk staff Tareq Abdel Majed, Marika Jrisat,Al'a Qushha Dania Jaser, Albena Ivanova and Business centre staff Ahmad Alhurani who was outstanding and Ra'ed Hamnowen who was excellent. Great job Landmark. Bed and pillows awesome. The only downside is exceptionally high prices in the mini bar (10 x retail price) and not so private pool.

1  Thank Christopher P
Ibrahim K, General Manager at Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr. Christopher ,

Greetings from Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center.

The comment on the Mini Bar prices is well noted. We promise to study them to determine any possibility for change.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

When I arrived they offered me an upgraded room at a low extra price, which was absolutely stunning! The service from the staff was really excellent - they were always helpful and responsive in case of any request.
Very comfortable room, with great amenities.
I was there for a conference and the conference venue was also quite nice, and the lunch buffet in the restaurant downstairs was excellent.
Breakfast room service was so-so - hot food was generally cold/lukewarm by the time it was delivered, and once was delivered 20 minutes before the time requested.

Dear Ms. Meg,

Warm greetings from Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center.

Please allow me first to thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It was our honor to host you at Landmark, as it is our main goal for all our guests to experience a home away from home, where all of our professionally trained staff will do their utmost to give you a unique and pleasurable experience.

We consider it rewarding that we have accomplished this during your stay with us. You notes regarding the temperature of the food and timing have been passed on to the concerned departments and action will be taken in their regard.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.