Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
SAVE US$16
PricelineUS$128
Booking.comUS$128
ZenHotels.comUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

I stay in this hotel before 6 time , always provide good services and very clean room , good to have such nice hotel like that in Jordan , I do recommend this hotel to my friends and family ,

For sure I will come back

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 June 2020 via mobile

It is so shameful that this hotel is rated as 5 stars though in reality it won’t be rated more than 3! My current experience in this Ghost House is truly unbelievable and insanely shocking ! As per law, arrivals to Jordan should be quarantined in hotels for 14 days. I paid to stay at a 5 star hotel and to my surprise I witnessed and suffered from the followings:
1- There was a bat in the room !! Believe it or not ! It’s today that I heard squeaking and scratching noise behind the curtain; I got terrified and called the receptionist thinking it was a mouse . Ironically, when two of the staff came to check , it was a BAT ! In a 5 star hotel , a bat ! The reason for Corona virus !

2- the room is so unhygienic and filthy. Furniture is very poorly and badly maintained, spattered stains everywhere ( on the phone’s wire, electricity plug, toilet , doors, wardrobe , bed , etc.).

3- hot water is not available for shower all the time ! I complained two times and every time I had to wait for nearly two hours for hot water to be available !

4-The food is tasteless and not edible or well presented.

5-they leave the food on the floor ; by the time u take ur food it ll be already infected from all the germs spread on the floor’s carpet !

6- the mini fridge is just a preserving box ; you won’t be able to drink a really cold and refreshing water especially if u think of working out to kill time during the quarantine.

7- upon arrival, the toilet was dirty and it is very low maintained . I had to do the cleaning myself from day one and I used my own antiseptics and detergents .

8- the hotel does not provide any hygiene , antiseptics or proper medical soap . The norm is to at least have a hygiene bottle placed somewhere in the room !

9- Dirty pillows spattered with black mascara from the first day I arrived .

10- they serve you ONLY one 1.5 liter of fresh water everyday.

11- very old beds and dirty curtains .

I definitely don’t recommend this hotel to anyone who is thinking of being quarantined in it or even for a one day stay ! You might be the next victim of having a REAL BAT in your quarantine room.

One last thing, the staff are helpful people so as the front office receptionist. However, the administrative and operational upper management are the worst example of leadership as they should have been aware of all of the above catastrophic realities of this So- Called 5 star hotel !

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2020 via mobile

It is so unfortunate that my luck has destined me to stay in Le Royal Hotel Amman to spend my 14 obligatory quarantine days.
The hotel is starred as 5 stars and I paid based on this fact. To my surprise , it cannot be rated more than 3 for the following reasons:
1- the room is so low maintained; very old furniture and unclean items .

2- the fridge is only a preserver . So if u think of having cold water ; that’s a wistful thinking !

3- hot water is not available for shower ! The water is cold and I had to complain twice to get a basic necessity which is HOT WATER!

4- We only receive one bottle of water for the whole day !

5- the food is not humanly edible ! A 3 star hotel would serve better tasty meals.

6- the first day I arrived the pillow sheets are smudged with black mascara !! Mind you , the room should have been hygienically cleaned and antiseptics should be used . Alas , none is evident ! Thank God I had my own personal towels and pillows cover sheet to use.

6- The toilet was so dirty to an extent that I asked my parents to deliver me a package including antiseptics , toilet brush , mobs, etc.

7- the plastic wire of the room’s phone is filthy and spattered with brown stains .

I personally don’t recommend this hotel though the staff and reception are so kind , patient and helpful .

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I was in Amman to run some workshops, and we stayed at Le Royal as well as worked there. The rooms are HUGE, and it was very pleasant to stay there for nine days. I found the food to be delicious throughout my stay - the breakfast spread was excellent, and the room service options were well priced and had good hours. The staff was friendly and helpful all throughout - would love to stay here again if I return to Amman!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nael O, Manager at Le Royal Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear Ms.Caitlin we would love to have you again ,,
thanks for your feedback .

Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

This’s the 2nd time I’m being here in this great hotel, silence, Comfort, good service, includes awesome gym, sushi restaurant, and lots of awesome places and services,

Strongly recommended to visit and stay for a good time,

I really thankful for all staff, management and everyone, especially Ms. Tania

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank obaida-alsabbagh
Nael O, Owner at Le Royal Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Dear Mr.Obaida

first we would like to thank you for your stay at le royal hotels and resorts - amman , we also would like to thank you for your recommendation and support , its an honor to have you as one of a big family member sir and will be so glad to have you back soon at our hotel and yours .

Kindest regards