1,118 results
All reviews la capitale olea restaurant room service fantastic hotel outdoor pool breakfast buffet luxury hotel excellent stay dead sea rooms are spacious business trip fs jordan security concierge gym lounge
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Upon arriving in Amman, I informed the concierge at the Four Seasons that I had left my iPad in the Lufthansa Business Lounge in Frankfurt. Gave him my flight number and duration of stay in the lounge. Next day he informed me it had been found and relayed directions on how to proceed. I recovered the device the next week when transiting Frankfurt. Couldn't have done it without the help from the staff. Bravo.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Vincent H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Dear Stillooking,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. First of all, I'd like to say i'm very happy to hear that you were able to find and retrieve your iPad and i'm happy the front desk team assisted and facilitated this for you. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to them. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I don't think that I can add anything to what this hotel is offering, it's completely one of the best in my opinion. If your way takes you to Amman whether for business or for pleasure you won't be wrong if you choose this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear JAMAL.A. A,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you so much for recommending us. We genuinely appreciate all your kinds words and wish you a wonderful day.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Many thanks to the Four Seasons Staff who never fail to deliver on creating an exceptional guest experience even for one night! Special thank to the Front Office staff who were very accommodating during my early check-in and for upgrading me to a junior suite.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear 716germine,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We're all so honored to hear that you had an exceptional experience with us. Our goal to ensure every guest is happy whether its for one night or many nights. Please consider Four Seasons Hotel Amman to be your home away from home whenever you visit Jordan.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

An experience that will let you forget your stress..a great welcome, changing room very well designed. The lockers need some maintenance.
After the treatment, there is a lounge you can use to read and relax. Well done.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Zeid B,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Spa experience with us-- thank you for your note regarding the lockers. I will make sure to pass it on. Also, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back again for another pampering or stress free session.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I so enjoyed my stay and it was in large part due to the attentiveness and kindness of the staff. The breakfast staff especially went out of their way to provide the best possible service in a kind and generous way. So grateful for the experience and will absolutely stay here on my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear carrington_razook,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. I have to say we are all very honored that you will absolutely stay with us on your next visit and we are really looking forward to it! We love it when our guests have a wonderful experience with us, so thank you for putting a smile on all of our faces. Have a wonderful day.