Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$192
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$192
Expedia.comUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
ZenHotels.comUS$256
All reviews spice garden the club lounge health club room service italian restaurant breakfast buffet is business traveler hotel is great special thanks gym muna jordan concierge circle housekeeper mohammad smoke
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing place where you can relax and enjoy. The staff were really friendly and they were trying their best to fulfill our wishes even if the gym was closed they shifted on the rooftop some machines. Life music during the saturdays and movie night. I did not had the chance to see the swimming pool if there was one.I will attach some pictures with the food which we had during our stay.I have to mention that in the lobby there were some traditional shops whichi unfortunately were closed during the lockdown ,a barbershop, cigar store , but some thigs we could buy if we were asking the hotel staff.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Saleh Farajat, Other at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Sheraton Al Nabil Hotel for your recent stay and for taking your time to post a review here. As your comfort and well-being are always our highest priorities, I appreciate receiving your positive feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

From the Sheraton Hotel's The Bar to the room service on the 5th and 6th floors, my experience was outstanding. I didnt even have to tip much. From Abdullah Al Barghouthi, the former manager of the Bar to the current manager, Tatiana, whi made wonderful, beautiful changes to the place, making it even warmer than it originally ever was, and it has always been one of my favourite places of all times, the Sheraton offers a truly special experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Saleh Farajat, Other at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Al Nabil Hotel for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

My visit to the Sheraton Amman this first 8 days have been wonderful. The staff from the greeting to the maid staff as we’ll as the inviting Restuarant staff and Chef’s have been terrific!!! They made me feel right at home from the start. During these trying times it is wonderful to have such kind and considerate staff treat you like family. More to come as I will be making this hotel my home here in Amman. Best Regards. Gary of Texas

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Saleh Farajat, Other at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Titiana as a menegerial skills exelant . Treatment of the guests and she trained her guys very professional in service. Good prices for good and beverage in whole Amman. I'll always suggest you my friends you come this bar . I love bonvoy programming in Sheraton

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Saleh Farajat, Other at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Unfortunately it was short stay

I stayed in Sheraton for one night before couple of days it was amazing stay, room was very clean up to my expectations, reception team was very friendly specially Ahmad who was at evening shift that day

Emad M.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank emadlidd
Muna Samawi, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Dear emadlidd,

Thank you so much for your amazing review about your stay with us posted on TripAdvisor.
All of us including Ahmad are very happy reading such a positive and encouraging feedback like yours,
Please come back soon, we'll be waiting for you.
Take care and stay safe.
Best Regards,