All reviews spice garden club room junior suite business trip indoor and outdoor pools breakfast buffet italian restaurant room service business traveler very nice hotel pleasant stay excellent stay fitness center rooms are spacious evoo lounge jordan
Reviewed 15 May 2017

From the minute I arrived I was treated like royalty, at the main entrance I was warmly greeted by the Security and the guest services team. At the check in Khaled did an express check in and wished us (My wife and I) a wonderful stay, then my luggage arrived to our suite within 5 minutes. I loved the junior suite they upgraded us to, for our honeymoon. I loved the personalized card and the amenity from the hotel team and would like to thank Mrs. Samawi for the nice card. At the Breakfast area I was so happy to meet Mohamad, who greeted us warmly and remembered our names throughout the stay, I liked how genuine and natural he was. The following day, upon leaving our room in the afternoon, I was so impressed when the housekeeping attendant greeted us by our last name and congratulated us on our happy moon. Upon departure a Bell attendant “Fadi” arrived to our suite shortly after requesting the luggage assistance, in the lobby I realized that we forgot the cell phone charger, another Bell attendant “Omar” was so kind and brought us the phone charger while we are reviewing our bill. Well done Sheraton team!
Rami Abbadi

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Rami A,
Thank you very much for your time spent in writing about your enjoyable experience you had with us on your honeymoon.
All of us are thankful for your positive feedback and once again, congratulations on your wedding.
We do hope that you would stay with us again, possibly on your anniversary where we can treat you and your wife as you deserve and will make sure you would have another memorable stay with us.
Until then, please accept our best personal regards.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I stay in the hotel in late april 2017, 8floor for 2 nights.
- Check in smooth and quick
- room size great
- room was very clean
- no amenities send
- no welcome letter
- food in the bar was good, however the cajun chicken breast burger just came as a plain chicken breast, no marination no taste, portion size was ok
- friendly and very attentive bar staff
- breakfast selection was of high quality, nice a la minute cooking station, good filter - american coffee- the cappucino was so la la from the machine- the passion fruit smoothies was both days not available even asking the friendly waiter "Anas", he return both days with the same answer sorry Sir it's finished. I suggested to remove the name tag from the büffet.
The fresh pastries have been quite good.
Service in general was good.
Business lounge, very dirty terrace "smoking area" the ashtrays not been cleaned, tables dusty, behind the blocked stair case where dangerous chemicals stored- looked like clorine drums, around 15 barrels
The poor solo attendant was very busy during peak hours between 17-20pm,
Dinner food selection
-grilled beef steaks, cheese platter, miniture salad selection, 2 kind id breadrolls, variety of sweets, good selection of beverages.
Check out was quick and good, however the luggage collection and taxi service took over 1/2 hour even with a couple of reminders.
The main road was blocked as the vallet parking had problems to move all the cars from check in.

A safety concern.
If some guest's are xrayed and body searched and others are not it makes you think.... here is for sure room to improve.

After all a fine stay, would return if in the neighbourhood.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Foodie226,
Thank you very much for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on Trip Advisor.
We are very grateful for your detailed review with its positives and deltas and I would like to assure you that all was shared with the concerned parties to share and act on accordingly.
We are also happy to read you'd be back once you're in the neighborhood, we will be waiting for you.
Until then, please accept our best regards,
Thanks again,

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have had many experiences staying at Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel since 2005, when I stayed for two night during Christmas Season, and all are ranked best and better. The last experience was having tea with some friends at the Lobby and can't say enough about this wonderfully managed hotel, and the warm atmosphere, as well as the professional welcoming staff. The hotel is located in the 5th roundabout of Amman.

Room Tip: Wonderful Restaurants, and Warm Atmosphere inside Rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Whael G,
Thank you for your time spent in writing about your experience with us on TripAdvisor and for your loyalty and your continuous support to the Sheraton Amman Hotel.
We are glad to read such a positive review like yours.
Until your next stay with us, please accept our best regards.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

The hotel was not bad as my stay was for several weeks. In general most of the staff there are friendly.

Most of my interaction was in :The Bar"... The staff seem to be friendlier and more attentive. Sammie goes out of his way to ensure that you have what you need and all 3 girls there are very pleasant and a joy. The staff in Spice Garden are somewhat of another story. If you are a Westerner you seem to not get the same amount of service (lackadaisical & slow). Evoo is pretty good and had some outstanding meals there. The Green Lounge is a great well lit area to just sit back and relax. The Club Lounge is alright, decent enough for a snack and a drink.

The gym there is BY FAR one of the best I have ever seen in a hotel (I travel A LOT), I would suggest getting the most out of it during your stay; they also run a few Synergy-360 classes.

The location of the hotel is in a good area and close enough to walk to a few other good restaurants. There is also a Hertz on the lobby level and an ATM (5JD charge).

All in all I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Sign up for SPG and/or merge your Marriott
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I came here for a conference and lunch, and had a fabulous time, premises are great and staff very quick to sort out the technology. The lunch buffé has something for every taste (really) and the restaurant is well designed with huge windows.

Stayed: March 2017
SheratonAdmn, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear fia y,
Thank you very much for your fabulous review posted on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to read that the conference room, lunch, staff and the premises in general have exceeded your expectations and to your satisfaction.
Please come back again, we are waiting for you.
Until then, please accept my best regards,