Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
SAVE US$44
Expedia.comUS$94
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$104
All reviews top floor rooftop restaurant quiet neighborhood nice hotel jordan carrefour downtown smoking smoke
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2020

First 3 days we were in superior double with perfect view of Amman. Comfortable, decor about 10 years old. Very clean. Return visit saw us upgraded to newly decorated executive suite. Very modern and minimalist. Most comfortable. We visited the Vinaigrete restaurant on the top floor of the hotel (7th). Each of 3 evenings was very good. Floor to ceiling windows allow superb views of the City. Sushi bar, Jordanian and international cuisine presented by English speaking smiling staff.
Hotel management couldn’t do enough to make our stay perfect. John Kerryman.

Date of stay: January 2020
ATICOGROUP, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

I'm ever so grateful for your wonderful commentary. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! It's fantastic to learn your accommodations suited you well and you found Vinaigrette to be worth your visit!
I'm sure to also pass your praise to our wonderful team, which always inspires them to work as well as they do!

I do hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 February 2020

The moment you enter the AlQars Hotel you feel at home. Every member of staff oozes confidence and professionalism and their goal is to help with all they can. We got upgraded to a lovely suite and felt more comfortable than at other more expensive hotels we stayed in Jordan. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood 20 minutes away from Downtown - a chaotic and busy with traffic area- so it was lovely to be able to return to calm in the evenings. Breakfast is varied and plentiful with European and Jordanian offerings. My husband and I loved our stay and it with be our choice when returning to wonderful Jordan

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ATICOGROUP, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your recent experience. I'm delighted to learn that our dear team did a fantastic job in making you feel very much at home! I'll be sure to share your praise with our wonderful team, which always inspires them to work as well and efficiently as they do!
I do look forward to welcome you back some time soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

This is a lovely small hotel in Amman with friendly staff, safe clean and modern facilities and beautiful art work. Good wifi. While the bedrooms are tiny the breakfast more than makes up for the size. Fresh local produce with trained professional staff catering to a largely business clientele. Ive visited the basement bar on many occasions and it’s quite the place for Thursday evening drinks for happy hour during the winter. My only issue would be the smoking in an enclosed space but this is Amman after all - you can’t get away from smoke! The restaurant on the roof has a great selection of salads and sushi so a good place for a business lunch, while on the pricey end the atmosphere is pleasant and the views nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ATICOGROUP, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your recent experience. I'm delighted to understand that you've enjoyed your stay and had a chance to not only try our breakfast, which you seem to have really enjoyed, but also The Nub and Vinaigrette!
I sure will let our team know they were noticeably welcoming, as its praise like this that drives them to work as well as they do! I do apologize that the size of the room was awkward, hopefully you can find a more suitable room next time around! I totally understand how you feel about the smoking regulations in Jordan, and we've created smoking and non-smoking areas while enjoying a smoke-free hotel.
With regard to our prices at Vinaigrette, our commitment to provide consistent high standards requires us to run on a higher cost structure.

We hope you understand and look forward to welcoming you back again, sometime soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2019

AlQasr Metrpole hotel is a nice hotel for your stay in Amman. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Also email communication was always very correct and quick. Breakfast was fine but nothing special. The roof top restaurant with an amazing view was very good. I can really recommend the sushi there! The only thing is that the city center with the sightseeing part is not very close by. You can easily take an Uber ( arranged by the reception) that brought me to the Citadel.( during rush hour, Ammans' traffic is terrible.. It took me 45 min to the Citadel from the hotel. Normally around 20 min)
In the around neighbourhood there is not much to see in walking distance, there is a Starbucks, large supermarket and Mcdonalds in 10 min walk but thats about it. I could really recommend the hotel for your stay in Amman. Thanks for having us!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Laura N
ATICOGROUP, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback and commentary. I'm so pleased to learn that you've enjoyed your stay and thank you, for choosing to stay with us! I will be certain to share your words of appreciation with the rest of our super team, as there is no better motivator than the praise of a job well done!
Actually, AlQasr Metropole Hotel is conveniently located in Shmeisani one of the most central business districts in Amman. It is within walking distance from major banks, shopping arcades, cinemas, restaurants, a supermarket, wellness center, business centers and the new downtown Abdali, and sight seeing is usually only 20 min drive away, however, traffic in Amman has been quite exhausting, I totally understand!
I'm glad you were able to try Vinaigrette and perhaps next time around you can drop into The Nub, our homey pub, or try some Italian homemade dishes, at Trattoria.

I look forward to welcome you back sometime soon,

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Got in at 1am and left about 7am! Room was clean comfortable and quiet.

Wifi was good.

Breakfast was good without being great. The whole hotel felt a little bland and corporate. So I really wouldn't recommend nor would I put you off

1  Thank stuartdNewburyUk
ATICOGROUP, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're delighted to hear that although your stay was short, it was still comfortable and convenient. It's a pity though you found AlQasr Metropole Hotel to bland, perhaps if you stayed for a longer period you would change your mind!

We do hope to welcome you back sometime,