All reviews al qasr top floor floor restaurant carrefour supermarket sushi restaurant free wifi superior room business district short stay quiet street jordan tour nice hotel recommend this hotel quiet room excellent breakfast two nights very pleasant stay
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Stayed in this hotel as part of a package tour. The hotel is much better than the on line description would lead you to believe. The hotel was cleaned to a good standard and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was well prepared and served. Would stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank s1151
AlQasr, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Sir,

Good day to you from AlQasr Metropole Hotel-ATICO Fakhreldin group..

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we always tend to provide the best service and assistance as our guests expects.

I hope your next stay is just around the corner at our Hotel.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the AlQasr Metropole Hotel. The rooms were very adequate and clean. The breakfast buffet in the mornings were my fav during our stay in Jordan. The staff were very accommodating and security was very good with an airport like xray at the front door. Rooms had safe and plenty of room for cases etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chappyschick

Good day to you from AlQasr Metropole Hotel-ATICO Fakhreldin group

We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, we will be looking forward to welcome you to our hotel.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

My friend and I stayed at this hotel on Nov 2 as part of our Jordan tour with Trip.me.
We both found that the hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. Our check-in experience was excellent and the staff were so friendly and courteous. The best part was the meal that came with our package. It was so delicious that we could not stop talking about it. The breakfast the next morning offered more fabulous choices. The omelette prepared by the chef was one of the best I have ever had. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Service and food are 5 star.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jasher2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing our AlQasr Metropole Hotel-ATICO Fakhreldin group..
and we also thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We stayed here for two nights and found it an excellent hotel; bright, modern, clean and friendly. The staff were all very helpful, particularly in reception. Very much on par with some of the best new boutique hotels in Europe. Very good food with a great restaurant on the 7th floor with huge glass windows looking out on the city. Stay here if you can!

Room tip: We had one on the 1st floor which came with balcony which had seating
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank berkshire122
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I been here for 3 weeks till now, I got very small room but clean with no view at all,regarding the breakfast there are no varieties in the lounge same food every day. Decent staff.
Terrible WiFi, I made a complaint regarding this issue with no luck to solve it. The signal goes up and down most of the time.
My friends found roaches in the second floor rooms but the hotel was very prompt and decent to solve this issue and offered a better rooms.
One more thing, there are ugly and scary paintings every where in rooms, lobby. They should replace it.
Recommended for short term visits, for long term visits you should select large rooms.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AlQasr, Manager at AlQasr Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Sir

Good afternoon to you from AlQasr Metropole Hotel - ATICO Fakhreldin Group
I am the rooms division manager , we are sorry in regards of what your colleague has encountered but we were in the process of detergents treatment of hotel so some insects appeared in rooms , we assure you that treatment is done and it is an annual process to assure health venues for valued guests usage.

In regards of your rooms size it will be our pleasure to transfer your reservation to 103 which is an executive rooms with terrace and at bigger size, we wish we have been informed earlier to avoid disturbing you .

As soon you return to the hotel please contact the reception to provide with an IT personal.

I am available till 18:00 please do not hesitate to call me .

Best regards