1,102 results
All reviews champions bar piano lounge cigar bar platinum member italian restaurant breakfast buffet executive floor dead sea indoor pool public areas non smoking metal detector health club pleasant stay hotel staff wonderful hotel short stay
Reviewed 26 February 2017

When you walk in the lobby, it smells like you walked into roses! It was the most wonderful aroma. I asked the doorman, if they sell the rose oil. He went to find out for me and found out that the hotel gets it from a store and he gave me directions. Unfortunately, it was getting late and I was flying out in the morning. He went and got a tissue and dipped it in the rose oil, so I could take the scent to my room. I was so appreciative! It even got better because about 30 minutes later there was a knock on my door and the Assistant Housekeeper came to bring me a complimentary bottle of the rose oil. I was floored with this service especially since I never gave my name or room number to staff and they tracked me down to give me the bottle of rose oil! And that was just the service! The lobby was luxurious! Somehow I had a room upgrade and my hotel room had a living room, dining room, mirrored French doors to the bedroom, etc... I wish I was staying there for more than just one night to enjoy it!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Tigerlily62
Nino C, Hotel Manager at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I'm glad to know that my team was able to make your stay with us exceptional. I have passed on your comments to my team and they were delighted to see them.

Hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Short stay before heading to airport. Room was clean and comfortable. City-sized. Had a quick nap. Bed was comfortable. Narrow shower, good pressure & hot water. Helpful and friendly staff. Good wifi, no drops, adequate speed.

Room Tip: upper floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Nino C, Hotel Manager at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us.

I'm pleased to know that you have enjoyed your room and our team service.

Thank you again and we can't wait to welcome you again very soon for a longer stay.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Contrary to what one might think, Jordanians are warm, welcoming, kind and very respectful. The staff at the hotel, local and foreigners, are proof of that.
Add to that the fact that this hotel has well kept, spotless and beautiful rooms and facilities and you get a no fault hotel.
It is located in a nice neighborhood.
Breakfast was excellent with many options.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tripadvfan12

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted to know that my team was able to provide you with the impeccable service that the Marriott hotel is known for and to know that you have liked your room, food and service.

Thank you for your amazing review and we hope that you visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I arrived Amman from Iraq and had 21 hour layover. I had become ill on the last day in Iraq and arrived Amman not feeling well. Although I didn't like having to pay the $60 Visa fee for 20 hrs, I reserved a room at the Marriott for rest. My flight arrived at 0600. They let me check in immediately even though check was technically at 300pm. The desk clerk saw I was feeling ill and asked if I needed a doctor. I told her no, just needed rest. She was genuinely concerned as was the bell staff who took me to my room. After being in the room for 15 minutes, I received a call from the desk clerk asking if I was OK, that she could call their house doctor or take me to the hospital next door. WOW! I assured her I would be ok and that I was a medical professional. A few minutes later, hot water, tea and fresh sliced lemon arrived at my door with the server telling me it was sent by the desk clerk in hopes it would help my throat and voice.

I have never experienced the care and service in hotel that I received at the Marriott. The check out clerk waived several fees since I was there for rest only and didn't use any of the resort services. I had a nice meal in the restaurant before going back to the airport.

This hotel staff deserves all the kudos possible for showing care and compassion to a guest. I was blessed by each them and will stay no where else but the Marriott Amman in my future visits to the area. Thanks.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Nino C, Hotel Manager at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback for your recent stay at our hotel.

I'm very glad to know that you have enjoyed our amazing service, rooms and atmosphere. I have passed on your comments to our team who were delighted to see them.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This was apparently the first five star in Amman. However, now there is a lot of competition and this hotel just doesn't match the others. The common areas and the rooms have a worn look and the soundproofing between rooms and between rooms and hallway is not great. However, the staff is really excellent. Prompt, helpful, friendly...absolutely the best part of my stay here. Great room service options (quick response time) and generous buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms near elevators, which are noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Nino C, Hotel Manager at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm very sorry to hear about your recent stay at our hotel as it is a disappointment to know that we didn't meet one of our valued guests expectations.

I'm sorry again and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to better your experience at our hotel in the near future.