Lowest prices for your stay
InterContinental
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$129
Booking.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
3,280 results
All reviews cinco de mayo the club lounge burj al hamam the mexican restaurant special thanks rainbow street indoor pool business trip delicious food outstanding service excellent hotel great hospitality dead sea spa raman ragheb jordan
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

I ate at burg al Hamam it was great visit plus mohammad ishadah was pleasant helpful fabulous man to help us smiling Service was great We enjoyed the food the great atmosphere the music was marvelous Drinks was great

Trip type: Travelled with family
Carlos Malliaroudakis, Owner at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Coastal583226,

I would like to thank you for choosing Bourj AlHamam restaurant and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to read the comments about your experience with us. Our main goal is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

I stayed here for only two night as visiting university of Jordan . I can't speak highly enough about this hotel, the staff were exceptional. We visited during the Covid 2nd wave, Friendly and helpful receptionist, good Covid measures,
The room I stayed in was beautifully decorated and most comfortable. The cleanliness was also of a very high standard throughout

I will definitely stay at InterContinental Hotel again as it offers a far more personal service than any of the larger 5 star hotels I have stayed at .

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Freddie-Fox068 ,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to the entire team.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

I was an inhouse guest in your great hotel and i want to thank all housekeeping team for their big effort in delivering great service and all the time senetiziring to keep us safe . For sure i will come back soon

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Beautiful hotel with wonderful staff. This will be my hotel whenever I am in Amman
Is should say it is in an excellent location, at no more than 2 mins walking distance from all places and commodities
Rooms are quiet as well, very spacious clean & equipped with all necessary things to feel comfortable like at home. Housekeeping is doing a really good job there well done.
The managers, the employees, everyone treat you like family.
The welcoming by the managers was so sweet,
I highly recommend this hotel because it’s the brightest star in Amman.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Adventure66924081003,

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

It was indeed a good one. Good ambiance and good service from the staff. Good food, was too much for us tho. Special thanks to Mr. Adnan, Mr. Muneer and Mr. Abed el Hadi. All were accommodating and very approachable. Bravo!

Trip type: Travelled with friends