US$156
US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$179
US$168
Hotels.com
Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$73
US$234
US$204
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$225
US$147
Art Hotel Downtown(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$189
US$138
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

2,237 results
All reviewsthe club loungecinco de mayothe mexican restaurantburj al hamamrainbow streetspecial thanksdeluxe roomthe entire staffshawarmaoutdoor poolbusiness tripfitness centerguest relationsan upgradeexcellent hoteldead seaspa
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had a Club room and the Club facilities are very good. We used a hotel car and driver to do some sight seeing including a swim in the Dead Sea. If you do this insist on going to swim using one of the hotels as the public beach and facilities are very bad.
We had the full massage and mud wrap in the Spa which was fantastic. Suzanne was the young lady who gave me the massage and she was fantastic, 10 out of 10.

Room Tip: Rooms with 20 or less , eg 620,720 etc
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Geoff C,

Greetings from InterContinental Jordan. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us and letting us know about your experience at our hotel.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back once again at InterContinental Jordan.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The InterContinental Jordan was the first place I stayed when I arrived in Jordan and I couldn't have asked for a better first impression. The first person from the hotel I met was Farah and she was fantastic! She was very welcoming, quick to get us sorted, and spoke flawless English.
The breakfast in the morning, as well as the gym, were two of the other highlights from my stay here. I would definitely recommend staying here and be sure to ask for Farah if you need help!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Travis B,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay our property and for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to Farah.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My wife and I spent one night at the InterContinental Jordan hotel in late November 2017. It was a short stay, we arrived in the afternoon and left early the next morning.

The hotel is modern and clean and the staff is polite, pleasant and very helpful. There's a bar on the 8th floor that provides snack type food after 6:30 and that's where we had dinner. It has a nice view of the city.

Our room was large and the bath was modern and clean. The Internet access was free and fast.

Can't really say a lot more because of our short stay but I'd definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear P Michael H,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to read the comments about your stay with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights and provided us a great base to explore Amman. Staff were mega friendly and very helpful. One in particular was very helpful - Naim - he's one of the concierges and he helped us a lot.

The Lebanese restaurant was very good. The Mexican was ok and good for a bar type food. The deserts were well worth a look!

Rooms were clean and tidy if a little dated (but no real complaint here).
Would recommend it as a based to stay if you are going exploring.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jason T,

Your praise regarding your visit is a good motivator to know that our guests leave the hotel with a positive experience and look forward to coming back.and i'll make sure to pass your kind comments to Naim he'll be delighted to read them.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The hospitality and the friendliness of the staff. I loved how accommodating everyone was:

@ breakfast: Samer, Arej, Wisam, Rami, Amjad, Mohanad, and team.

@ the Boulevard: Ruba, Ammar, and Ibrahim

@ Bourj: Dina and team

@ Cinco: Faras, Tariq, Muhammad, Udai, Farid, and team

@ Club Intercon: Batool, Mariana, Malak, Haitham, Maen, Fareed, Raouf, and team...

@ Indus: Pratap Singh, Majed, Khalid, and team

@ Room Service: Majid and his team

On the Third Floor of Deluxe Section: It is always pleasure to stay with Ahmad J who goes out of his way to make me feel at home. Jehad has a marvelous team in Nabeel and Ahmad. They are just marvelous. I have had to stay for the hotel for over a year -- and, well, Ahmad's thoughtfulness was such that I was quite at home. His professionalism, thoughtfulness, willingness to be of service, and attention to detail are an inspiration to me.

@ Guest Relations: Dima, Sima, Sara and team...

@ the Front Desk: Karam, Tamer, Ashraf, Omar, Mohammad, Monica, and team

The Bell Staff: Ahmad, Mohammad, Abdulla, Saddam, and team...

The Spa: Ahmed, Quais, Hainan, and Ala'a, and team...

My thanks to Taraka for his excellent sushi
And many more I omitted to mention.

My thanks to the manager Mr. Bassam! What a marvelous team you have!

Dear Bassam -- you superb team is why I stay here. :-)

Your staff is why I always choose to stay here.

Oh, and on a final note -- I loved taking pictures of the floral arrangements and sending them to my mother. She in turn, drew inspiration for her arrangements back in Nairobi.

Room Tip: Always ask for a pool view -- in the Season watch the weddings!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear KO2010,

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to the entire team.