“The Charm of a Grand and Venerable Amman Establishment”

InterContinental Jordan
Ranked #2 of 152 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The hospitality and the friendliness of the staff. I loved how accommodating everyone was:

@ breakfast: Samer, Arej, Wisam, Rami, Amjad, Mohanad, and team.

@ the Boulevard: Ruba, Ammar, and Ibrahim

@ Bourj: Dina and team

@ Cinco: Faras, Tariq, Muhammad, Udai, Farid, and team

@ Club Intercon: Batool, Mariana, Malak, Haitham, Maen, Fareed, Raouf, and team...

@ Indus: Pratap Singh, Majed, Khalid, and team

@ Room Service: Majid and his team

On the Third Floor of Deluxe Section: It is always pleasure to stay with Ahmad J who goes out of his way to make me feel at home. Jehad has a marvelous team in Nabeel and Ahmad. They are just marvelous. I have had to stay for the hotel for over a year -- and, well, Ahmad's thoughtfulness was such that I was quite at home. His professionalism, thoughtfulness, willingness to be of service, and attention to detail are an inspiration to me.

@ Guest Relations: Dima, Sima, Sara and team...

@ the Front Desk: Karam, Tamer, Ashraf, Omar, Mohammad, Monica, and team

The Bell Staff: Ahmad, Mohammad, Abdulla, Saddam, and team...

The Spa: Ahmed, Quais, Hainan, and Ala'a, and team...

My thanks to Taraka for his excellent sushi
And many more I omitted to mention.

My thanks to the manager Mr. Bassam! What a marvelous team you have!

Dear Bassam -- you superb team is why I stay here. :-)

Your staff is why I always choose to stay here.

Oh, and on a final note -- I loved taking pictures of the floral arrangements and sending them to my mother. She in turn, drew inspiration for her arrangements back in Nairobi.

Room Tip: Always ask for a pool view -- in the Season watch the weddings!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear KO2010,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay our property and for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to the entire team.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,991)

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We just ate at the Burj Al Hamam. Lebanese kitchen, everything fresh made and lovely served. Wonderful food and perfect service by Ibrahim. Without doubt a fine place to spend the evening.
Worth stopping by!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Maarten G,

Greetings from InterContinental Jordan. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us and letting us know about your experience at our hotel.

I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed the evening at our Lebanese restaurant Burj Al Hamam , Knowing that the food and the service provided by our employees was up to your expectations makes me happy as we take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back once again at InterContinental Jordan.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We upgraded to the club, so we had evening drinks and snacks, as well as breakfast on the club floor. All of the staff in the club room were exceptional - very attentive and ready to help with any request. The rooms were quiet and we could’ve stayed for much longer!

All the staff were fantastic and the room was serviced well - the fresh flowers are a lovely touch.

Room Tip: Recommend upgrading to the club - if the rate suits.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear moni_belle,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to read the comments about your stay with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

It was a lovely stay at the Intercontinental hotel in Amman Jordan. the amazing friendly and helpful lady (Samar), hostess of the fifth floor, with her charming smile and beautiful soul make my stay special. If nothing else had gone right with the hotel this lady ensured I would have left with a good impression.
I could not forget to mention Nabil, room service, he was an amazing guy and he was beyond good. Though I bothered him a lot :) he always kept nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Zynab_Mohammed,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I don’t know how the management is not improving the gym, it is so bad.
Starting from the cleanliness, there are spots not cleaned since ages maybe because no cleaning staff, even changing areas are in bad condition.

No trainers available (one is not enough and many times he is not there). Before it was great atmosphere with everyone around.

The choice of music is terrible, Rap music!!!!! Pleaaaaaaaaase.

I know it is year-end and you are cutting cost but do not compromise quality, not good reputation for an IHG hotel.

Not sure why no action is taken so far!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear gym_11,

Greetings from InterContinental Jordan, allow me to thank you for your loyalty as spa member, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and apologize for any shortcomings you may have experienced due to inconvenience.

We are disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory experience in our Gym facilities and service. We would like to offer our apologies as this is not the level of service we are known for providing. I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve the highest level of service and I truly regret that we fell short in delivering the expected service.
Our Spa manager Mr.Ala Allan would like to contact you directly to further discuss the issue and we would be grateful if you can provide us with your phone number or email address.