2,403 results
All reviews the club lounge the mexican restaurant cinco de mayo rainbow street special thanks deluxe room shawarma the entire staff outdoor pool business trip fitness center guest relations home away from home an upgrade excellent hotel breakfast buffet dead sea
Reviewed 18 November 2017

It was a lovely stay at the Intercontinental hotel in Amman Jordan. the amazing friendly and helpful lady (Samar), hostess of the fifth floor, with her charming smile and beautiful soul make my stay special. If nothing else had gone right with the hotel this lady ensured I would have left with a good impression.
I could not forget to mention Nabil, room service, he was an amazing guy and he was beyond good. Though I bothered him a lot :) he always kept nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Zynab_Mohammed,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay our property and for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to the entire team.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I don’t know how the management is not improving the gym, it is so bad.
Starting from the cleanliness, there are spots not cleaned since ages maybe because no cleaning staff, even changing areas are in bad condition.

No trainers available (one is not enough and many times he is not there). Before it was great atmosphere with everyone around.

The choice of music is terrible, Rap music!!!!! Pleaaaaaaaaase.

I know it is year-end and you are cutting cost but do not compromise quality, not good reputation for an IHG hotel.

Not sure why no action is taken so far!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear gym_11,

Greetings from InterContinental Jordan, allow me to thank you for your loyalty as spa member, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and apologize for any shortcomings you may have experienced due to inconvenience.

We are disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory experience in our Gym facilities and service. We would like to offer our apologies as this is not the level of service we are known for providing. I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve the highest level of service and I truly regret that we fell short in delivering the expected service.
Our Spa manager Mr.Ala Allan would like to contact you directly to further discuss the issue and we would be grateful if you can provide us with your phone number or email address.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I enjoyed a lovely and comfortable stay during my visit to Amman. Thank you Ahmed Seresh for your warm welcome and kindness and keeping me well looked after. My room was cleaned and tidied with much care. Thank you Sun for your amazing massage. I look forward to my return soon!

Room Tip: Comfortable hotel with good service for business travellers
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Zoë v,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to read the comments about your stay with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, very safe feeling, quiet rooms, great bar and restaurants. Really wished we could have stayed more days. Comfortable beds, love the concierge floor! Would definitely stay here again. We walked to nearby Rainbow St. Where there were many cafes and restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Linda R,

Greetings from InterContinental Jordan. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us and letting us know about your experience at our hotel.

Your praise regarding your visit is a good motivator to know that our guests leave the hotel with a positive experience and look forward to coming back.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back once again at InterContinental Jordan.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This hotel is expensive compared to other Intercons, but it is worth the money, the club staff is above excellent they are outstanding. I have stayed at this hotel for many years and have never been disappointed. The hotel is older but very well kept up very clean the entire staff does such an excellent job. I think the price is high as they have to support the high number of management they have, many.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear bobbyjo2017,

I am very happy to read the comments with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.