2,408 results
All reviews the club lounge the mexican restaurant cinco de mayo rainbow street special thanks deluxe room shawarma the entire staff outdoor pool business trip fitness center guest relations home away from home an upgrade excellent hotel breakfast buffet dead sea
Reviewed 5 June 2016

What a great hotel , fantastic location , fabulous service . delicious food but on top of all amazing Team . Welcoming , smiley , motivated full of passion , i really felt i was at home . Amman as a destination is exceptional , weather is really nice , people are friendly , prices are affordable sigh seeings WOW .... Don't hesitate plan for your next trip at the Intercontinental Amman .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear croha,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way.

We are thrilled to see that your experience is reflecting our actions and we are heading into the right direction. Your comments regarding our services are a delight to read and we will make sure to communicate your praise to the entire team.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

If there is a hotel that deserves all full 5 stars, it’s certainly this one. I was here for about a week on business and the entire stay was pretty much flawless. From the moment I arrived (incredibly late at night, those are the flights to the Middle East!) to the moment I left, I felt like I was an honored guest.

It started with an excellent check-in where I learned I was going to be upgraded to a suite. I was happy to hear that, but I had seen nothing yet. The suite was HUGE. With two bathrooms, a large living room, a kitchen space and a spacious bedroom, one thing was for sure, I had space! It was clean and well furnished. The bed was one of the most comfortable ever and I just wish I had a bathroom like that at home.

Breakfast was by far the best breakfast buffet I ever had. The variety was simply amazing (and yes, they even had pork bacon) and everything was tasty and not bland like in most buffets. Special mention to the full tray of haloumi cheese! So delicious. And the eggs are all cooked to order, so no dry scrambled eggs. Instead, you can get a perfect omelet. I did not have time to enjoy the other restaurants, however. Extra tip: if you feel brave enough to cross the main road, take the side street in front of the hotel entrance and go to the end to find a very good pub (see my review of the Chestnut Restaurant & Pub).

Special shout out to Mohamed and Bilal who were excellent at the front desk. So yeah, I would definitely be back if I ever return to Amman.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Dear Elmarto,

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This is definitely THE place to stay if you are in Amman.
I had arranged for airport pick up when I made my booking, and found the hotel lounge inside the airport near the luggage belt as soon as I arrived where a hotel representative was waiting for me. From that moment, I knew that my hotel experience was going to be different.
When I got into the car, I was offered mints, water and a cable to charge my phone.
The driver then offered me WIFI to connect my phone to until I reached the hotel!! What more can I ask for??? I felt like Royalty!!!!
As soon as I arrived to the hotel, I could see the big smile on the faces of the staff as well as their warm welcome. Extremely smooth check in which took less than 5 minutes although the reception was quite busy.
The rooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. My room was overlooking the pool on the 5th floor which captured stunning Amman.
A personalized welcome letter signed by the General Manger was waiting for me upon arrival in the room.
The Cheif Concierge Bashar was there early morning and late night to answer all my questions, he gave me "real" recommendations on where to go and what to do and even took care of arranging my sightseeing trips to Jerash and the Citadel.
Although the hotel was very busing during my stay, The staff after the first day at breakfast knew what I drank in the morning and each day asked me if I wanted the same "cappuccino skimmed milk mam???"
Room service was quick and tasty.

Right behind the hotel is a small shop called "ayady" which sells amazing Jordanian artifacts and non touristic handmade souvenirs at very reasonable prices.
The hotel has a Lebanese restaurant as well as a Mexican one which are both delicious.
Try the quinoa with pomegranate salad, it's very refreshing and filling for summer.
Overall, I had an excellent stay at this hotel thanks to the efforts of all the staff there.
I would not stay anywhere else if I go again to Amman.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sherio C,

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Been lately to the Intercontinental Amman attending a conferencw and had absolutely a great and enjoyable stay ... Food was delicious, teams were very friendly and accomating at any time ! will definitely come again anytime Im in Amman

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Dear Elias E,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jordan and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to read the comments with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only meet but try to exceed their expectations; it is rewarding to know we have accomplished this in your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

They always have a great service , trying to do all the things they asked for as possible , specially yanal , elayyan , maher and Mahmoud , I would recommend it for all the visitors to come n try this amazing n relaxing atmosphere , they also serve very cold water in the hot weather . Fruits in a very nice shape are also served in the pool.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Bassam A, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear zeinshurafa,