All reviews ihg member nice hotel nice pool guest relations special thanks clean rooms i highly recommend this hotel nice stay dead sea manal housekeeping internet mr gym renovation taxis
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I came to Amman for business trip and stayed several days in Holiday Inn and was so surprised for the experience overall that I got here , cause my expectations were not so high before I came. Check in was smooth, however I was upset that couldn’t get king bed(My reservation was for twin) , but the team made it up for me by following up for my request. Breakfast was very nice and tasty, good variety of food. Room is clean and maintained. Special thanks for Moin from Cappuccino cafe for his hospitality and always checking on me, my stay and experience and for Mostafa Essa driver , who made an amazing trip around the Amman , and made me feel like home here.
Definitely holiday inn Amman - will be my destination for next business trips .

Aksinia

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LoveTravel754350
Holiday Inn Amm... J, Manager at Holiday Inn Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Amman.
We value your review.
We are pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and up to your standard, it's something our staff takes great pride in.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

holiday inn hotel location is normal
but service is very good
I visited several time the holiday inn cafe in the robby.
you can smoke in the cafe and desert is good also
every time so nice.
people was very kind and friendly and excellent service.
thank you for your kinds.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Holiday Inn Amm... J, Manager at Holiday Inn Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The hotel is a little bit old fashioned, but overall the staff was really friendly, they got us a connecting room so that we could spare some time with oure "kids".
The location is not perfect, given you are basically 7 Km from the center, but this is not a problem given the number of taxis waitning for you just outside the lobby.
Ovearll we found the staty rather relaxing and defintely fit for our family.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Amm... J, Manager at Holiday Inn Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We were at 11th floor. The view of the city from the room was superb. Service from the staff was fast as we had faulty water boiler. Although we stayed only a night after a long journey from visiting the Dead Sea and PETRA, the room was like home after the dinner at the hotel also.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Amm... J, Manager at Holiday Inn Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I have been there for holidays along with family for a week's stay in December and I really liked this hotel. Its a really secure hotel and facilities and rooms were excellent. The service was exemplary... Location was convenient for me... lots of restaurants in the proximity.. I thank all HI staff for making this stay worthy and comfortable and my family really enjoyed the stay..

Room Tip: I stayed in 12 floor facing the main road.. Good view and plenty of sunlight
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family