1,080 results
All reviews roman theatre pizza roma cafe rooftop terrace attached restaurant tour desk budget hotel mint tea dead sea rooms are basic hotel owner jordan museum falafel other travelers heart of downtown hot water the location is perfect call to prayer
Reviewed 5 November 2015

This hotel has a great location, just across the street from the Roman theater. the sixth floor terrace is a great place to relax and enjoy the view.
next door is a good restaurant. here breakfast in the morning is served.
breakfast in the morning is good.
although the hotel and rooms are older they are clean.
the staff is very hospitable and always prepared to help.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Erwin B
syriafullbottle, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Der valued guest
thank you for your positive feed back of our hotel.We highly appreciate it and pleased to receive it.
thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.A big thank you for giving us the thumb up
we hope to see you again in future
kind regards
Raymond and friend.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I was extremely happy to stay at the Amman Pasha Hotel. I heard about it in advance but it was my first time staying there. And I can say all the good I heard about it was totally true. Location is great, rooms are modest but clean, staff are extremely friendly and always there to help you. While everyone was very friendly (Jafar, Ibrahim, Hashim), Feras has consistently provided over and above service. He was professional, helpful with anything at anytime and funny in the same time. He went extra mile to assist me and also my friends. If I had the chance to visit Amman again, I would definitely stay at this hotel.

2  Thank Ildy S
syriafullbottle, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel
A special thank you for you positive feed back we highly appreciated it.
the staff members are honored to have their services acknowledged and are grateful for that.
A big thank you for giving us the top mark of Five circles we are really proud to receive it.
thank you for recommending our hotel and hope to see you again in future.
kind regards

Reviewed 24 October 2015

For years now whenever I go to Jordan, I prefer to stay at Amman Pasha. I might find a hotel with better furnishing or other technical services but definitely i could not find a better environment: from manger to cleaner everyone is not only professional and friendly but really mean it that ready to help. They are there for you when you need them but they give you privacy so you can relax and enjoy... I will never forget how professionally they handled our stay there to avoid any disturbance however we felt everything laid back and natural so in the same time we could forget about work and pressure... The top was the farewell barbecue dinner on the roof top. Thanks, dear friends.

3  Thank Obronio
syriafullbottle, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Valued Guests,
or shall I call you old friends.
It was real pleasure having you stayed at our hotel.It is like coming home .
Your positive feed back is highly appreciated .It is the real reward for our hard working staff .
Well the BBQ you enjoyed on the roof top was a befitting finale for your long stay with you old friends and family at the Pasha.
We hope to see you again in future it is always pleasure to welcome back old friends.
Special thank you for giving us the Five circle that is real honor to receive it.
Best wishes

Reviewed 23 October 2015

The staff are clearly well known for being extremely hospitable and I experienced this everyday on my trip. Everyone was genuine and welcoming and always willing to help in any way they could. Jaffar really stood out as being a down to earth, professional and overall great representation of the Amman Pasha Hotel. He truly is someone to remember and makes you feel at home. Thank you for the amazing time you added so much to it!

2  Thank Alexandra W

Dear Valued Guests
It is heart warming stuff to read your glowing review.that is the fuel that gives us the energy to serve you our deserving valued customers.
I am so glad it is not just me that is mentioned in the review.I love to see some of my good staff acknowledged .It is very assuring to know that I have capable young staff to look after our guests and not just me.My training has paid off with these lovely upcoming leaders of the future at my hotel.I can now travel and have peace of mind that the hotel is in good hands and the guests are well looked after.
Special thank you for giving us the top mark of Five Circles it is real pleasure to receive it
You are most welcome to your home and friends at the Pasha
best wishes

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed in Amman Pasha Hotel for 5 nights doing the cooking course. The chef Mahjoub (with the help of interpreter Raed) taught me how to cook delicious dishes and he also answered all the questions I had.
In my free time I was doing some sightseeing. The hotel has a very good location, loads of places are in a walking distance. The owner of the hotel Raymond is a very nice and helpful person, he wrote for me the names of the sightseeings in Arabic so I could easily find them. I did a trip to Petra and to the Dead Sea also through the hotel. Wael at the reception managed to find another person to do the trip to Petra with me, so I ended up paying the half price. We had a very good driver Asim, who was also teaching us Arabic on the way to Petra and he was always on time. Thank you guys.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Leni Z
syriafullbottle, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Lenka
It was pleasure hosting you.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at hotel,the trips and the Arabic cooking classes.You program a dozen dishes or so you can now open an Arabic restaurant in your country..
We appreciate the you valued positive feed back.
the staff are grateful for mentioning their names.
We thank you for giving us the thumb up highly appreciated.
Kind regards