See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2012

From my perspective, the Sana Hotel is best avoided at all costs. Next to a construction site, on a busy road, the outside does not look very promising. The inside confirmed my growing fears. The lobby stank of stale smoke arising from a group of men who were clustered there on aged furniture smoking furiously. Behind the small check-in desk, an ashtray piled high with dog ends added to the unpleasant atmosphere. The whole place felt dirty. I had yet to check-in when a colleague, who had arrived fifteen minutes earlier, came downstairs from his room and said that he was checking out because the upstairs was no better than the downstairs - tired and grubby, particularly the en-suite bathroom. He checked out; I never checked-in. The staff were a little confused by our change of mind but polite. My booking was made via the Agoda website and the information there was far more positive than the miserable reality.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business